Dear (LLL) diary....

Well done Mo2!!!! (motherof2 abbreviated hehe)

Woohoo!! Go Mo2!! ;) :D

xx

Thanks for the encouragement..although I really don’t deserve it. I have just come back from a childrens party. Whilst there I ate 2 mini sausage rolls and 3 chocolate fingers! :break_diet:Gutted, I don’t know why I did it! When I used to attend SW I would always reward myself after (but with a lot more than that!!!)..I need to get out of that habit. I didn’t even enjoy them. I had stomach pains after..maybe it was my subconscious punishing myself! I decided to skip a food pack and just have my meal tonight, plus lots of water.. hopefully back in ketosis again soon :cry:

Well done on your weight loss chick xx

Honey... don't beat yourself up. It happens, you are still learning. At least you recognised the trigger and adressed it straight away!
Onwards and downwards....
:)

Magiclove is right, it's a learning process, just remember how you felt afterwards, regretting it, and muster up that feeling when you are tempted to eat again, one slip up is not the end of the world. Keep going you are doing well x x

Thanks. Just thought out of interest I would check my pee, and I am still in ketosis. So hopefully it wont have effected me too much!

ahhhh fab to hear ur still in ketosis xx

It has been a good day today! I am really enjoying my food packs and actually enjoy and look forward to eating them. I was eating a nut fudge earlier (delicious!!) and I plan to try the egg fried pork rice (posted by Thenewgirl90) tonight...it doesn’t feel like I am on a diet at all!!!

My energy levels have increased and not feel as hungry as last week. Things always seem better when the sun is shining!!

Hi motherof2! I'm so happy I found your diary. Just finished day 1 at home but tomorrow have to go to the office and tragically really worried ppl will notice the sachets and constant loo breaks. It really helps to follow your diary seeing you're a week on and seeing that amazing loss! Well done chick! Keep posting it's really good! X

Hey welcome Tilleymonster x

Hi Tilleymonster, I was worried about the office and people noticing, but luckily I have managed to keep it well hidden. Good luck with your journey!

Hi Tilleymonster, I, like many people here, have decided not to tell people I am on LL. Being on lite makes it a little easier, but I am sure you don’t want to always have your food meal in the middle of the day. I have read that some people use the soups and just tell people it is a cuppa soup. You could always buy a tuppaware cup pot and could put the powder in it at home and just add water at work. I know when I worked in the office people were so nosy when it came to peoples food! Good luck with your first week!

Well, I survived half term without incident! I managed to go to the cinema, order popcorn for the children, but only have water myself! We baked some chocolate biscuits and didn’t eat one (or lick the bowl!) I have prepared delicious foods for the children and been up with one of my girls most of the night for 2 nights and not grabbed a sugary carb as an instant energy boost the next day. And I have survived my first period and all its associated cravings. I haven’t cheated.. !

My next challenge is to get through this week. I have a challenging and busy week with lots of things going on. I am going to take one day at a time.. Today I noticed that my trousers are feeling loose on the waist and leg... so it is all good!

Excellent well done on dealing with your challenges x

Well, I survived half term without incident! I managed to go to the cinema, order popcorn for the children, but only have water myself! We baked some chocolate biscuits and didn’t eat one (or lick the bowl!) I have prepared delicious foods for the children and been up with one of my girls most of the night for 2 nights and not grabbed a sugary carb as an instant energy boost the next day. And I have survived my first period and all its associated cravings. I haven’t cheated.. !

My next challenge is to get through this week. I have a challenging and busy week with lots of things going on. I am going to take one day at a time.. Today I noticed that my trousers are feeling loose on the waist and leg... so it is all good!
Wow, that's just brilliant girl! Well done! You've resisted some real temptations there... you're clearly in the zone, and on a great route to success! :D

xx

What an awful day! My LLL journey is just one big rollercoaster! Yesterday I felt just great. I wasn’t tempted by anything and feeling very positive. Today I just craved anything and everything. I am trying to think why it has been so hard today... but I just can’t think why. I just need to keep on my toes and not let my guard down. It only takes a second to put something into my mouth and swallow it.

I had salmon tonight with roasted vegetables..it was really delicious, it is like I am tasting food again. I hope it is sunny tomorrow. I have noticed I am better when the sun shines.

Well done for facing those demons, your dinner sounded lovely I am on total, but thats fine becuase I too will get to do LLL in the not to distant future.

Another day done almost, well done again! x

It hit me today that I do have a food addiction. I have laughed about it for years and jokingly likened it to drug abuse and alcoholism. However, it is the same really, abusing my body...slowly killing myself. I have a very addictive personality. Luckily I have managed to stay away from drugs and after living with an alcoholic ex boyfriend I don’t drink much. I suppose what I realised is that once an alcoholic always an alcoholic...I will always have to fight my food addiction. Once I get to my target weight I am going to need to work hard to maintain and still go to a group.

I have felt hungry again today. It didn’t help that I didn’t drink all my chicken soup today. I didn’t prepare it properly and after a lump exploded into powder in my mouth, it kind of put me off the whole thing and ended up putting it down the sink. I am looking forward to my chocolate shake later though..

Back