1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Dear Mods..

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Chicaloca, 17 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Chicaloca

Chicaloca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I wrote a post on my Wi this week and wot not and it got moved, but where to?!?!

May I have a clarification on what is to be posted in the main thread area please.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Margery Dawe

Margery Dawe Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm not a mod, but I think it has been moved to the 'Weekly Weigh In' section. x
  4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Sandy will answer I'm sure but things like syn queries, recipe queries, weekly weigh in results, diaries etc are not to be posted in here.
    It's meant to be for SW plan related questions, advice, motivation etc.

I think!!!

But yes, your post would have gone to the Weekly Weigh in sub forum.
  5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Thanks jaylou

There was a link to it but it expired.

There is a thread detailing the sub forums and their use unfortunately I'm on my phone just now and can't post it but it's pretty self explanatory

Syn requests/queries in the Syn forum
    Recipes and recipe queries in the recipe section
    Syn request and queries for restaurants/take sways in the Eating out section
    Weekly weigh in threads in the WW section

The threads being moved isn't me being heavy handed. You'd be amazed how many pms I get from members highlighting threads which need moved
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.