debating about doing lipotrim or CD

Hi there, welcome to Mini's. I suppose it depends on what kind of plan you would prefer to follow. Lipotrim (LT) is known as a total food replacement (TFR) where you have your 3 shakes/soups every day, your water, black tea/coffee and nothing else.

CD you can choose to do a variety of plans either with or without food included. Weightloss is about the same with both diets.

Forgive me if you already know this lol.

thanks for replying, got a weeks shakes 4 lipotrim, done it 4 a week once before and lost 13 lbs and hoping to really stick at it as i have atleast 6 stones to lose!! going 2 start on 27th December as i am really fed up and keen to have great losses just like people on here!!! Starting drinking lots of water 2day in preparation, this time i will do it as been dieting since i was 12.
Thanks again 4 replying, i can do this and so pleased i discovered this site!!!

hi mytime log onto the lipotrim section theres loads of support most os us will be back on the shakes on the 27th although some very strong willed people are continuing all the way through christmas

all the best see you on the site

xx sharron

Welcome to minimins, our friendly forum. Good luck on LT. Hope you got thru your first day ok.

Back