ProPoints DeborahJane's Food Diary - Every Day Until I Get To Target!!!

Aw Hun 1lb is great it's in the right direction! I know myself with so much to lose I get cross with 'only' 1lb! Now I am 28lbs lighter every one of those wee 1lb loses fair helped get here! So I hope that doesn't sound silly? Lol hope you know what I mean! And choc spread banana and toast sounds lovely!! Cx

Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Breakfast
1 serving(s) Peanut Butter, Smooth3
2 slice(s) Danish Lighter White Bread3
Subtotal6
Lunch
1 can(s) Tuna in brine, drained1
Mixed salad - Quick-added food0
4 tablespoons Lighter than Light Mayonnaise1
1 1/2 tablespoons Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce1
Subtotal3
Dinner
1 pizza(s) Pepperoni Pizza13
1 serving(s) Cookie Dough Ice Cream7
Subtotal20
Any Time
10 individual Dairy Milk Chocos6
1 individual Jaffa Mini Rolls2
Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel Cone - Quick-added food5
1 slice(s) Coconut Cake Slice2
Subtotal15
Food ProPoints values total used44
Food ProPoints values remaining0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity ProPoints values earned0

Total weekly pp used = 13
Total weekly pp left = 19

Your Food Plans stream strangely on my phone but looks like you're making some fab choices! I was dribbling over your PB on Toast ;-) x

Your Food Plans stream strangely on my phone but looks like you're making some fab choices! I was dribbling over your PB on Toast ;-) x

Hi Serena, I have started to copy and paste straight from WW esource food diary, prob why it's coming out a bit strange! I got a bit fed up of having to do my diary once on esource and then again on here, so I am just trying to make things a bit simpler for myself x

I feel slightly responsible for your peanut butter purchase lol. After all the bad press that margerine has been getting lately, I have bought some 'real' butter this week... just had 5g on a WW crumpet, OMG, lush lol x

Hi Serena, I have started to copy and paste straight from WW esource food diary, prob why it's coming out a bit strange! I got a bit fed up of having to do my diary once on esource and then again on here, so I am just trying to make things a bit simpler for myself x

That's cool, I can still make it out, It's good that you've kept posing, most people give up after a few days! X

For the first time in years, I have bought some organic butter! Have made the decision that if I am going to diet, the food I am going to eat will be tasty! The bad press that margerine has been getting lately, about it having no good nutrition, made my mind up. I looked at the pp for 'real butter' and discovered it is only 1 pp per 5g, not that different really, but tastes so much nicer.

I have used quite alot of my weekly pp already this week. I am not doing much at the weekend though, so didn't really need to save them for anything special. We went to the cinema last night, so I had to have a scoop of Ben & Jerrys mmmmm.

I am managing to stick to plan and am now on week 5, 9lb lighter and well on the way to losing my first stone, which will be a huge milestone for me. After yo-yo-ing for so long with Slimming World, I am so happy I made the change to Weight Watchers, and to watch the scales going down EVERY week so far is fab... Even if sometimes it is only a lb, it is going in the right direction!

970510_10201578772331848_952879372_n.jpg

Here's to success! I am so in the right frame of mind for this, all the way to target. I have NEVER been at target. This time it is happening! Woo hoo! :) x

That's cool, I can still make it out, It's good that you've kept posing, most people give up after a few days! X

I am so not giving up! When I started this diary, I said all the way to target, and I mean it! I had a few probs last week with the internet, and couldn't be bothered to re-write it all, but I am back now, and I really think that putting my diary on here is helping me stay on track. Thanks for your support Serena, and everyone else that reads my diary or comments, it is really helping me more than you think! x

Yep, well on the way to your first stone and well done!

I always use real butter. I would rather have less real butter than a larger amount of the face-cream, er sorry, I mean low-fat margarine. I also usually go for 'real' yogurt and things like cream cheese. If you look at the ingredients list for some low fat stuff most of it is unpronounceable, not 'real' food, or alternatively they bulk it out with sugar, wheat, gum etc. There is a lot of research which suggests our bodies don't really know what to do with the fake foods, and some people react quite badly to all the manufactured extras. That said I know that some people rely on a lot of low fat stuff, and couldn't' t get by without it, so I'll climb down off my soap-box now. As my mum used to say - if we were all the same it would be so boring.

I am so not giving up! When I started this diary, I said all the way to target, and I mean it! I had a few probs last week with the internet, and couldn't be bothered to re-write it all, but I am back now, and I really think that putting my diary on here is helping me stay on track. Thanks for your support Serena, and everyone else that reads my diary or comments, it is really helping me more than you think! x

That's definitely the spirit :) We are fighters together, that's what friends are for. I'm determined to get to goal and stay there this time, it's all too easy for it all to pile on again! X

Really glad your in the right frame of mind Hun you will get to goal this time I 100% believe you will

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad you are doing well with ww. I to dont eat low fat rubbish. Only butter, full fat mayo, full fat yog (not that I like yogurt much, lol). I think its better to have what is "natural" than man made rubbish

Really glad your in the right frame of mind Hun you will get to goal this time I 100% believe you will

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks, with the help of everyone on here I will :) x

Here to subscribe, you look like you are doing great so far good luck with it

So far so good! I am 4 weeks in, and I am feeling very positive x

Glad you are doing well with ww. I to dont eat low fat rubbish. Only butter, full fat mayo, full fat yog (not that I like yogurt much, lol). I think its better to have what is "natural" than man made rubbish

I agree, baby steps for me though, I have changed my sweetner to stevia recently which tastes much better and is better for you by all accounts. I can't give up my diet Pepsi just yet though! I don't like yogurt at all, can't stand the tang it has x

Food diary - Thursday 15 August 2013

Breakfast
2 individual Crumpets4
2 teaspoons Butter2
Subtotal6
Lunch
1/2 serving(s) Ham, Cheddar & Mozzarella Panini7
Subtotal7
Dinner
1 individual Tortillas (Wraps)3
1 slice(s) LowLow Cheesy Slices for Toasties1
1/4 pack(s) Sliced Chicken2
Subtotal6
Any Time
1 bag(s) Galaxy Counters5
1 pack(s) Flying Saucers2
1 bag(s) Prawn Cocktail Flavour Crisps5
1 bar(s) Wispa6
Subtotal18
Food ProPoints values total used37

Weeklies remaining = 13

Oooh galaxy counters - havent had them in years. Lovely

Oooh galaxy counters - havent had them in years. Lovely

I bought them home then checked the pp - was surprised they were only 5pp. 4 small bags for £1 in Farm Foods x

5pp for a Small Bag is fab, I normally have a Crunchie if I have 5pp left.x

Food Diary - Friday 16th August 2013

Breakfast
2 teaspoons Butter2
Subtotal5
Lunch
Subtotal3
Dinner
2 tablespoons Light Soy Sauce0
1 teaspoons Chinese 5 Spice0
Stir fry vegetables - Quick-added food0
1 medium Chicken, Breast, Skinless, Raw4
1 clove(s) Garlic0
1 teaspoons Ginger, Root0
Subtotal4
Any Time
1 tub(s) Cadbury Snack Tub with Mini Oaties5
1 bag(s) Prawn Cocktail Flavour2
1 individual Blueberry Muffins5
1 serving(s) Chocolate Hazelnut Spread1
1 pot(s) Vanilla Flavour Creamed Rice3
Subtotal21
Food ProPoints values total used33

Weekly pp left = 11

Looking at my diaries, I am using quite a lot of pp for 'treat' food - choc/cake/crisps. But then I am not drinking any alcohol. Although I am staying within my points, I have been wondering if I would get better losses if I try to eat more healthier foods, and limit the goodies (the 3 c's) a bit more.

Thursday was a particularly bad day, as some idiot reversed straight into the front of my car (which I have only had a month) :(
I ended up skipping lunch, then grabbing half a panini with Louise, then felt really hungry later on, but didn't have time for dinner before I picked up my dad's car so I could take Lou to her AmDram club at 7.30 and ended up with a bag of crisps and chocolate in the car while I was waiting for her, before getting home at 9.30pm and having dinner. I have been given a courtesy car now, so at least I am properly mobile again now!

So yeah, from WI on Tuesday next week, I will try to cut down on the naughty food a bit.

Does anyone else find their losses better if they use their points in different ways, or is it just the case that if you stick to your points, you will lose what ever you eat?

Deb x

Food Diary - Friday 16th August 2013

Breakfast
2 teaspoons Butter2
Subtotal5
Lunch
Subtotal3
Dinner
2 tablespoons Light Soy Sauce0
1 teaspoons Chinese 5 Spice0
Stir fry vegetables - Quick-added food0
1 medium Chicken, Breast, Skinless, Raw4
1 clove(s) Garlic0
1 teaspoons Ginger, Root0
Subtotal4
Any Time
1 tub(s) Cadbury Snack Tub with Mini Oaties5
1 bag(s) Prawn Cocktail Flavour2
1 individual Blueberry Muffins5
1 serving(s) Chocolate Hazelnut Spread1
1 pot(s) Vanilla Flavour Creamed Rice3
Subtotal21
Food ProPoints values total used33

Weekly pp left = 11

Looking at my diaries, I am using quite a lot of pp for 'treat' food - choc/cake/crisps. But then I am not drinking any alcohol. Although I am staying within my points, I have been wondering if I would get better losses if I try to eat more healthier foods, and limit the goodies (the 3 c's) a bit more.

Thursday was a particularly bad day, as some idiot reversed straight into the front of my car (which I have only had a month) :(
I ended up skipping lunch, then grabbing half a panini with Louise, then felt really hungry later on, but didn't have time for dinner before I picked up my dad's car so I could take Lou to her AmDram club at 7.30 and ended up with a bag of crisps and chocolate in the car while I was waiting for her, before getting home at 9.30pm and having dinner. I have been given a courtesy car now, so at least I am properly mobile again now!

So yeah, from WI on Tuesday next week, I will try to cut down on the naughty food a bit.

Does anyone else find their losses better if they use their points in different ways, or is it just the case that if you stick to your points, you will lose what ever you eat?

Deb x

Hey Sweetie, I think it's important to use your pp on what YOU want, if you want to use them on the 3 Cs but that keeps you on track then do it, if you restrict or limit them you might find that you stray or lose focus. WW is designed so that you have the flexibility to eat what you want, it's just you get less for your buck if you eat the 3 Cs! I have days where I eat lots of snacks bits but then other days where my pp are swallowed up by 3 big meals, it just depends on what mood I'm in! You are consistently losing so my advice would be to not change what isn't broken! X

Back