ProPoints DeborahJane's Food Diary - Every Day Until I Get To Target!!!

I know what they are lol! I thought it was something different to that lol xx

I think that's what it is anyway? X

I thought would be an actual burger looking thing made of icecream bahahaha

Ha ha ha ha! That would be epic! Like those yucky jelly sweets you get which look like burgers! X

Ewwwwwww they are the work of the devil! X

I'm blaming you cus you put sweets in my head and I had to have 4pp of haribo and I'm on a sweet mood now really want something else and have plenty of weeklies but its WI tomorrow so don't want to use loads xx

I'm blaming you cus you put sweets in my head and I had to have 4pp of haribo and I'm on a sweet mood now really want something else and have plenty of weeklies but its WI tomorrow so don't want to use loads xx

Oops! Think Fruit Fruit Fruit! How much Haribo do you get for 4pp? X

40gs which sounds alot but it was about 8 or 9 sweets x

Awwwww cool, I know the little Mini Bags are 1pp but u don't get much in there! X

I think ill get some of those bet it seems like more cus the sweets are smaller lol!

Cheapest place is Iceland, think you get 12 little bags for £1? X

I don't like Haribos! What I do like is peanut butter - I bought a jar today, and had a peanut butter sandwich, which may not excite you, but having been on SW for the last couple of years, I have really missed being able to eat what I want! Anyway, today was a bit boring, just housework really, I remembered my pedometer today and earned 4 activity points (which I haven't used). Popped out to see a friend for a coffee and chat earlier, she is still on SW, and we were taking about the differences in the diets. I told her I am so happy now because I can eat more or less what I want as long as it's within my daily/weekly points, and the big plus is that I don't have to cook everything from scratch! I do think there was a tinge of jealousy when I told her about the peanut butter haha. So... here's today's food:

Breakfast - WW bagel toasted with WW Raspberry jam = 5 pp
Coffee

Lunch - 4 slices of WW White bread (5 pp), made into 2 x cheese & red onion toasties using LowLow cheese slices for toasties (2 pp) = 7 pp
No added sugar squash
WW Mini chocolate roll = 2 pp

Dinner - M&S Count on us yorkshire pudding filled with beef in red wine (I think that's what it was) = 5 pp
Mixed vegetables = 0 pp

Snack bag of red grapes from Boots = 0 pp
Bag of Walker's cheese & onion crisps = 5 pp
Peanut butter sandwich made with 2 x Warburtons toastie bread (4 pp) and 15g of pb (3 pp) = 7 pp
1 WW chocolate digestive biscuit = 1 pp

Total pp used today: 32
Weeklies used today: 0

PS: Yeah I know what an ice cream wafer sandwich is, I was hoping an ice cream burger would be a bit more exciting haha x

I don't like Haribos! What I do like is peanut butter - I bought a jar today, and had a peanut butter sandwich, which may not excite you, but having been on SW for the last couple of years, I have really missed being able to eat what I want! Anyway, today was a bit boring, just housework really, I remembered my pedometer today and earned 4 activity points (which I haven't used). Popped out to see a friend for a coffee and chat earlier, she is still on SW, and we were taking about the differences in the diets. I told her I am so happy now because I can eat more or less what I want as long as it's within my daily/weekly points, and the big plus is that I don't have to cook everything from scratch! I do think there was a tinge of jealousy when I told her about the peanut butter haha. So... here's today's food:

Breakfast - WW bagel toasted with WW Raspberry jam = 5 pp
Coffee

Lunch - 4 slices of WW White bread (5 pp), made into 2 x cheese & red onion toasties using LowLow cheese slices for toasties (2 pp) = 7 pp
No added sugar squash
WW Mini chocolate roll = 2 pp

Dinner - M&S Count on us yorkshire pudding filled with beef in red wine (I think that's what it was) = 5 pp
Mixed vegetables = 0 pp

Snack bag of red grapes from Boots = 0 pp
Bag of Walker's cheese & onion crisps = 5 pp
Peanut butter sandwich made with 2 x Warburtons toastie bread (4 pp) and 15g of pb (3 pp) = 7 pp
1 WW chocolate digestive biscuit = 1 pp

Total pp used today: 32
Weeklies used today: 0

PS: Yeah I know what an ice cream wafer sandwich is, I was hoping an ice cream burger would be a bit more exciting haha x

Your food sounds so yummy! I also love Peanut Butter (Has to be smooth!), Pre-WW I had been known to eat a whole jar in one sitting, no wonder I was fat! Hope you have a Good Friday. X

Okay, here is yesterday's food diary. There is a lot on the list as I was trying to use up some of my weekly points - as I was told I should eat all my points, but to be honest, I ended up eating for the sake of it, I didn't particularly feel hungry or really want some of the things I ended up eating last night. I am going to have to re-think how I use my weeklies... I thought saving them for the weekend was a good idea, but now I am not so sure. As I am not doing much this weekend, it would have been better for me to of spread my weeklies out a bit more. But that's how you learn I suppose. It is my first week, I am sure balancing the pp will get easier as I understand the system more.

Friday 19 July 2013

Breakfast - 2 slices Warbuton's toastie thick sliced = 4 pp
15g peanut butter - 3 pp
coffee
Banana = 0 pp

Lunch - WW quiche = 7 pp
lettuce, tomato, red onion, red pepper, cucumber = 0 pp
2 tbsp lighter than light mayo = 1 pp
2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce = 2 pp
20g crispy onions = 4 pp

No added sugar orange & pineapple squash

3 x WW chocolate digestives = 4 pp
coffee

Dinner - M&S Count on Us Ham & mushroom pizza = 9 pp
Red pepper & red onion (added onto pizza) = 0 pp
2 tbsp Branston tomato ketchup = 1 pp

2 x Bounty snacksize = 8 pp
1 x Roysters T bone steak crisps = 4 pp
1 x 4 finger Kitkat = 6 pp
1 x WW coconut cake = 2 pp
Half pint semi skimmed milk = 4 pp

Total daily pp used today = 32 pp
Total weeklies used today = 27 pp

Total weeklies remaining = 17

How do you use your weekly pp? I am interested to see how people use them differently. It doesn't seem right to me, I still have 17 left, so I can have a couple of chocolate bars tonight again if I want...?? it certainly doesn't feel like a 'diet'! Are there any rules as to what you use your pp on? Common sense tells me that using my weeklies for crisps and chocolate is surely defeating the object of trying to lose weight?? Confused.com haha x

Hi I found you!!

I have no problem using my weeklies! But then I live a drink! Usually we're in Saturday night & that involves 1 bottle of cava, in the summer a jug of Pimms & then I tuck into the red wine add that to my supper tonight of steak & dauphinoise potatoes followed by chocolate of some kind & it's gone!!

I am getting better though, sainsbury do a Czech low alcohol lager which is 20 cal for a 500ml bottle. The general consensus on the WW forum is that it's 0pp for 1 & 1pp for 2, although I never really fancy 2! Plus I've switched to diet lemonade in my Pimms, so that saves points too :)

Hi I found you!!

I have no problem using my weeklies! But then I live a drink! Usually we're in Saturday night & that involves 1 bottle of cava, in the summer a jug of Pimms & then I tuck into the red wine add that to my supper tonight of steak & dauphinoise potatoes followed by chocolate of some kind & it's gone!!

I am getting better though, sainsbury do a Czech low alcohol lager which is 20 cal for a 500ml bottle. The general consensus on the WW forum is that it's 0pp for 1 & 1pp for 2, although I never really fancy 2! Plus I've switched to diet lemonade in my Pimms, so that saves points too :)

I love love love Pimms... and a glass or two or bottle of red wine... ;) so yeah, I expect to use my weeklies on alcohol some weekends! I don't really see the point in low alcohol lager - I would rather have diet coke! I am going to the cinema later, I am so having a scoop of Ben & Jerry's (can't believe it's just 4 pp a scoop?!) :) x

I don't like diet coke/Pepsi, I like the real deal, but i live the taste of lager!!

Great bargain on the ice cream - I had some waitrose frozen chocolate yoghurt yesterday, 64g = 2pp & it was lush with some strawbs & sf jelly! Enjoy your B&J ;)

I use my weeklis on alcohol and if I'm going our or to a wedding tng like that!this weekend I was inding it tough but we were invited to a bbq tomorrow so I'll use whatever weeklies I have left for that
Enjoy your ben and jerry hun I just had a mint cornetto and it was 4pp it was gorg I never knew icecream was thaat low

Sorry girls I was looking everywhere for a pic of the ice Bergers
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1374346584.797174.jpg

Do ya know what I'm talkin bout now?
They are so yum

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back