• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Debs diet demons and other deliberatons

Well, here it is! ...time to take stock of my life, stare it in the face and marvel at my own inadaquecies.

Did I really think I could lose 5 stone just by hoping it would go?

Did I really think it would take no effort on my part, except for dreaming?

I'm afraid I did. Trouble is......I don't feel fat.

To me, in my head I'm still a size 10...The mirror on the other hand disagrees and laughs with derisive scorn in the face of my delusions.

So....today, D day, diet day, dilema day.

Do I start another diet and fail?.... lose another 18 pounds just to gain it again later...Or do I take it by the scruff of the neck and decide this is the time I will do it... that I can do it...and by god I shall do it...the delsuional mind and mocking mirror will, can and shall marry up and become one complete and happy size 10......

well......14 will do :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi hun good luck losing the lbs :D

Well... yesterday was a bid fat FAIL.

Packet of ginger biscuits ambushed me and stuffed themselves into my mouth. I've lost them for now but think they'll turn up in a couple of days time in the area of my hips.... I think the main problem is I haven't started at class yet and bought all the stuff for the cupboards that's syn free....well thats my excuse.

Honestly though...without the books and the support of class I'm a bit lost... added to that is the fact I hate cold weather and just want to hibernate.. I haven't been to the gym since October so I realise I have quite a bit to turn around. so..................class on Monday, gym Tuesday.....self respect back Wednesday.

Have a good SW day. x :D

You have to watch those biscuits. I had a packet of fig rolls attack me and then when they had me subdued the hobnobs join in! I can't just eat one :( but I'm keeping on trying and so far this is my 4th day resisting the urge to binge. You can do it. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi salsaqueen i had been following mostly ee or green but i wasn't losing much or sts so have done red the last 2 weeks and have lost 7lb don't think my body likes carbs hope u have a good week x