Debs diet demons and other deliberatons

salsaqueen

Well, here it is! ...time to take stock of my life, stare it in the face and marvel at my own inadaquecies.

Did I really think I could lose 5 stone just by hoping it would go?

Did I really think it would take no effort on my part, except for dreaming?

I'm afraid I did. Trouble is......I don't feel fat.

To me, in my head I'm still a size 10...The mirror on the other hand disagrees and laughs with derisive scorn in the face of my delusions.

So....today, D day, diet day, dilema day.

Do I start another diet and fail?.... lose another 18 pounds just to gain it again later...Or do I take it by the scruff of the neck and decide this is the time I will do it... that I can do it...and by god I shall do it...the delsuional mind and mocking mirror will, can and shall marry up and become one complete and happy size 10......

well......14 will do :D

Well... yesterday was a bid fat FAIL.

Packet of ginger biscuits ambushed me and stuffed themselves into my mouth. I've lost them for now but think they'll turn up in a couple of days time in the area of my hips.... I think the main problem is I haven't started at class yet and bought all the stuff for the cupboards that's syn free....well thats my excuse.

Honestly though...without the books and the support of class I'm a bit lost... added to that is the fact I hate cold weather and just want to hibernate.. I haven't been to the gym since October so I realise I have quite a bit to turn around. so..................class on Monday, gym Tuesday.....self respect back Wednesday.

Have a good SW day. x :D

You have to watch those biscuits. I had a packet of fig rolls attack me and then when they had me subdued the hobnobs join in! I can't just eat one :( but I'm keeping on trying and so far this is my 4th day resisting the urge to binge. You can do it. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back