Debs from Devons Diary of a devonshire dumpling.

Ok thinking im gonna do a diary to keep me focused, ive yo yo'd for years, and am sick of it, ive been overweight now for the longest time, since i had my daughter who is now 4.5, before i got preg with her i lost weight and was 9:2, so i know i can do it, im 42, have a lovely hubby and a great little girlie, i want to be healthy for them and me, i want to run around, i want to get rid of this constant indigestion, and this huge tum, lol.

Am doing old style weight watchers points, and finding it pretty hard at the moment, am on 18 points but have had more like 20 odd each day so far, still thats alot less than i have been eatting, i eat for comfort,boredom,celebration, any reason and im stuffing me face, lol, have just bought and started beyond temptation, would like to change my awful relastionship with food.

Think thats it, just gonna come and write how im feeling and how things are going, i started last saturday, and ive not been finding it that easy, continually tempted to pig out and give up, but heres hoping i can lose a bit this week and then hopefully that will spur me on.:sign0144::fingerscrossed: am loving the smilies, lol

HMM well its friday already and i sneeked on the scales this morn and was 11:10, woohoo, i really should wait till tomorrow really for my offical weigh in but couldnt resist, going out to wetherspoons tonight and planning on having the 5 bean chilli, and some wine, so lets hope i can stick to that after a few glasses of vino, lol,
been busy today for a change so its kept my mind of food, well no thats a lie i went food shopping so was thinking about eatting while shopping, but came home and had crackers and cottage cheese and tomatos, ive been reading that beyond temptation book and i have started to notice the little negitive voice in my head, they call them gremlins, lol.
cant believe ive got thru one week nearly without giving up and bingeing, and didnt go to bed early last night to avoid eatting had 1 digestive with my cuppa instead of oh i dont know the whole pack.:p

woohoo lost 3 pounds, must update my sig, woohoo, last night i was a bit naughty thou, had my 5 bean chilli, about a whole bottle of wine, then 2 tia maria with diet coke, then walked home and felt all indigestiony from the fizzy coke, (ibs) so ate 3 rounds of toast and peanut butter, which did settle my tum, untill half way thou the night when i had heart burn, next time will avoid the fizzy coke and tia maria, gonna be saintly today to make up for yesterday, think i had 40 odd points in the end, :eek:

well dont know if its just the monday blues, but feel really low today, got indigestion again, grr and i ate too much yesterday, feeling like giving up today but have'nt raided the fridge yet, so all is well guess, nothing to say really, had about 30 odd points yesterday, only a roast for tea and did the pots and parsnips in fry lite, oh well, gonna go now before i depress everyone.:sigh:

Back