DebsxDiet Diary

Thanks i probably was a bit over in calories but not much so i m quiet pleased! I m thinking i would have ate biscuits, toast with butter (Numerous slices) so it can only be good :)

ok todays food intake:
No shakes (just cant i ll try to have one later)
WW lemon rissotto for lunch with birds eye steam veg!
For dinner had Quorn steak strips with stirfry veg and noodles (Ex came to visit and made my dinner) he always was a much better cook than me!
snacks: 2 rice cakes with lowlow cheese spread (Thin spread)
1 shape satisfaction yoghurt

Stir fry seems to fill me right up so might eat that more often!

Good day so far. But i jumped on the scales and have lost nothing not even 1 bloody lb!! ggggrrrrr hopefully Thurs will tell a different tale.

xx

That is a nice ex to do the cooking ! Still early days with the weight loss, Thursday things will look better.

Sticking through night shift pretty much within your cals deserves a medal! All i wanted to do on nights was munch.
Wee tip for ya... try not to weigh other than your alotted day because scales are evil b uggers. Also your weight will be flucuating as you are working nights so your body clock is all to pot. Things will come right as of Thurs. For the calories your eating there isnt a way you cant lose really.

i m worried cos i wasnt eating that much before i started slim fast! was being depressed about break up and feeling sorry for myself. Some days i was only eating my main meal (I know this isnt healthy) but when i get down i go one of two ways i either eat for scotland or have to force myself to eat lol.
Lets hope THursday brings brighter results!! x

It will do. Keep positive.
This diet will be a good thing for you then as its regualting your eating patterns and blood sugar levels. If the sugars drop you feel crappy. Ive felt so much better since starting.
Fingers and everything else crossed for thurs. :)

Yeah it might take a couple of weeks for my body to re adjust! I have never really ate at regular meal times lol much down to being at college, uni and then shift work but i will get there.

Just tried the lemon meringue shake and yuck!! it tastes like sugar. i ll just stick to the chocolate shake from now on! xx

STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALES!!!!!!!!! lol x

I GAVE UP!!!! I just couldnt do it anymore grrrrr!!! I was feeling ill and so hungry! So anyways i decided to join WW and so fa thats going really well! But i guess i should get outta this forum :( xx

How do u post a link to my new diary lol!! I havent even made on yet lol xx

Back