Debxdiets diary

debsxdiet

Silver Member
thought i better take a leaf outta everyone else book and start my own waffle diary so i dont clog the pages up. I ve been on slimming world for 3 weeks had a 1lb gain the first week and lost 1.5 the next two weeks. i was a bit disheartened since i only lost a tiny amount in the second week but this week i m very proud to have lost 1.5lbs its gonna realistivly take me a couple of years at least to get to target since i have over 10 stone to lose so i'll be here forever lol

Debs x

Well done hun! 1.5lb a week is a FAB loss!! :D

Thanks i m going for 2lbs this week not unachievable lol

Debs x

body magic blergghh

i hate excersize but if i want to loose a bit more weight i m guessing i better start getting off my bum and doing sumthing what do u all do. i hate walking it bored me like swimming gonna start going wi my dad

debs x

Hi Debs, well done on the loss, I also have a lot of weight to lose but keep plodding on and it'll be off in no time. Good luck xxx

I have yogalates dvds in house and davina - kick ass work out.

Wii fit is a good one when I can't be arsed.

I do love the gym (when i get there hehe) cycling and as I find walking so boring me and a friend walk to the asda for a bottle of WW wine then back to share.... about 4 miles!

Start by building it in in small steps... 5/10 mins here n there

i walk alot at my work miles infact but still off yet once i get bk hopefully more will fall off
i should do a bit more gonna have a look for some sorta dvd

i hate walking as well but i just put my fave songs on my ipod and then off i go, i feel i takes the thinking of walking. Ur doing well, dont be so hard on yourself, every little helps (as they say )lol

oh my god

my boyfriend is a chef and came home last night with blooming profiterals and a cake and chocolate eclairs i told him that wasm't fair and we argued a bit about it, i had one profiteral than thought oh i ll have a muller rice they are low fat. 10.5 syns for a blooming muller rice i should have ate the profiterals grrrrrrrr so no syns for me today

keep going hun you will get there, naughty boyfriend :whoopass: hope you told him off, not easy when theres temptation around, tell him not to do it again!! muller rice are nice but aint worth all those syns are they take care good luck with your journey xx (hope you get your 2lb)

thanks i could have killed him but i m quite proud of the fact that i have resisted them if he dont eat them tonight they r being chucked. Best bit is he could do with losing a few pounds himself
lol

Debs x

LOL let him eat them all and then put on the weight... when he diets you can bring home all the yummy stuff - payback is a biatch!

I made the same mistake with muller rice thinking they were healthy wished I had the choccie bar instead - won't be making that mistake again anytime soon!

Get past the angry though - thats when I eat...

Anne-Marie

Deb the only way u will start to lose weight............is bein honest with yourself,and writin everything down u eat.......no one said it was goin to be easy.........as for taking a year or so to get to the weight u want........just 1lb a week is nearly 4st in a year.....don't get down about it...........cos that will make u want to eat more........get even and make the right food choices.........if ya feller brings stuff in ignore it...........u have to decide do u want to be fat all your life......or is the slim girl inside goin to show her face..........good luck......

i m feeling fat today * week and feel like a pig all i wanted to do yesterday was eat i was totally within my syns tho. it helps that there is not really much food thats not free in my house. i m feeling less munchy today though and i m feeling happy

Debsx

my boyfriend is a chef and came home last night with blooming profiterals and a cake and chocolate eclairs i told him that wasm't fair and we argued a bit about it, i had one profiteral than thought oh i ll have a muller rice they are low fat. 10.5 syns for a blooming muller rice i should have ate the profiterals grrrrrrrr so no syns for me today

aww i can sympathise with you there - when i did SW last year i'd stick to plan for a few days, then my boyfriend would share his kettle chips and a tub of ice cream telling me it's was ok as i'd been good - i knew it wasn't ok but i LOVE FOOOOOOOOD and found it hard to resist!

anyway - when i rejoined in april 08 my attitude was totally different and i asked my boyfriend to support me and not to offer me 'bad' food and not to question my diet if i eat the biggest plate of pasta he's ever seen in his life. i've proven to him that it works and he no longer offers a share of his junk food - although i have one night a week off plan where i eat what i like and it goes along with that.

i know how upset it can make you when temptation is placed right under your nose, but if there's a cream cake to be eaten and you find yourself thinking about it obsessively then make a big jacket potatoe or something to fill you up - that's how i cope!

went to my meeting tonight put on 1/2lb which is great cos its * week usually put on qabout 3lb around that time. well got my food diary back consultant says i have to eat between 15-20 syns a day since i have nearly 12 stone to loose. i dont really want to eat more though its going slowly enough. grrrrr

i ve ate loads last few days mostly free foods but had about 10 syns a day now i gotta eat more. chinese for dinner everynite i think lol (if only)

i m gonna try and incorporate more syns into my meals. i know a syn is a syn but i d rather have healthy syns than unhealthy ones (dont know if i even make sense. this diet was so much easier last time

Debs x

keep going debs ..its not easy but try reading the book again and buy the new mag as its so inspiring ..you can do it girl !!!
I have just had my first week and if you need a pal to sound off to give me a shout
keep smiling
Gilly x

Thanks gillybeans, my star week is finished now i dont feel quite so fat lol. Hopefully i ll get the new mag in class on tue hope your doing ok to if you want to chat ever my email is [email protected]

Debs x

Back