Debz32 Week 8 WI

debz32

Gold Member
Good morning guys.....week 8 WI for me this morning and......

ANOTHER 3lbs OFF !!!! :D :D

I am soooo pleased - esecially since it's TOTM and I before CD I used to put ON about 5lbs....well chuffed I am - and I now have less than 3stone to go !!! just 41lbs to lose - YAY !!!

hope you are all well - good luck to other Saturday weighers:)

have a FAB day...

lotsa love
xx

congrats .........do you weigh yourself as its early for a sat am susan

Hiya - yes I do all my own measurements - weight, waist, hips, arms etc.etc.

only see my CDC once every 4weeks to pick up my packs.

Well done Debx - you are a star!!!!!

Lots a love

xx

aww Beanie me old chum !!

how u doin' mate ??

have you managed to get your head sorted ??!!! :)

As sorted as I am ever gonna be hunni buns!!!

I am on restart again tomorrow. Got a girlies night out tonight so I am just gonna go and have fun.

xx

Good for you Julie ! hope you enjoyed ur night out with the girls :)

I had a bit of a disappointing day yesterday...was off out to my mate's house - which was great...but - last time I saw her (in July 06) I was 17st 2lbs :eek: and I now weigh 14st 5lbs :D so was REALLY looking forward to her reaction and....NOTHING ! :( she didn't even notice - at least she didn't say anything if she did....

After feeling on top of the world yesterday with another 3lbs off, I feel REALLY down today :(

I know I'm doing CD for ME - but so few people have noticed my loss so far that it's beginning to get me down...sorry for being a whinger, just feeling sorry for meself 2day......

Well done Debz, you are doing great!!

xxxx

HI debz....Maybe people arent commenting because they wouldnt like to admit that they thought you have a weight problem in the first place? or maybe its because they see you sorting yourself out and are jealous that you can do it and they cant sort out things in their lives.....just a thought!! Congrats anyway....ur weight loss is fab even if ur friends dont bother telling you!!

HI debz....Maybe people arent commenting because they wouldnt like to admit that they thought you have a weight problem in the first place? or maybe its because they see you sorting yourself out and are jealous that you can do it and they cant sort out things in their lives.....just a thought!! Congrats anyway....ur weight loss is fab even if ur friends dont bother telling you!!

thanx Kazz - I know I'm probably just being a plonker...but it would be lovely is peeps started to notice :)

but as you say...they didn't say anything when I piled the weight on...so maybe they just aren't "pass remarkable" and don't want to offend !

Hi debz, well done on the 3lb loss thats great :D

People will start to comment soon, how can they not?

keep up the good work

Hi debz, well done on the 3lb loss thats great :D

People will start to comment soon, how can they not?

keep up the good work

flippin heck JB - have just finished posting on ur Wk 8 WI thread.....spooky or wot ?!?!!? ;)

we're BOTH doin FAB - well done us !!! :D

Debz
xx

well done on your loss , people are funny abut mentioning loss, it is gaulling to stand there numerous stones less than you were and them not say anything, but i suppose some people are scared of offending, or saying the wrong thing,

well done on your loss , people are funny abut mentioning loss, it is gaulling to stand there numerous stones less than you were and them not say anything, but i suppose some people are scared of offending, or saying the wrong thing,

thanx Gillian ;) think it's probably that they don't want to offend.....

hope ur still doin well :)

Debz
xx

Back