decarb

I came very close to ordering some the other day, very close indeed. But then when I checked the reviews most seemed negative and the ones that were positive seemed suspiciously like they'd been written by someone promoting the product to people like us.

I find the reviews on loads of products are the same!
try cutting down on carbs yourself and see if that helps.

And not all carbs are bad for you - your body actually needs complex carbs - so switch to wholegrain versions of pasta and rice as these will release energy over a longer period of time than the white ones

Hate to disagree with you Circes, but you actually dont need complex carbs to stay healthy. In order to survive you need essential fatty acids (from fat) and essential amino acids (from protein) but there is no such thing as an essential carb.

Im not saying that high complex carbs are a bad thing, just that they are not essential.

I recall from studying health and nutrition at college (oh the irony looking at my ugly self in the mirror) that we do need some amount of complex carbohydrates as they are the bodies main source of fuelling itself and also help with brain function.

Proteins are needed for cell regeneration, it's why people who do a lot of weight training have a high protein diet as it helps to repair the muscles.

Back