December 2018 Challenge

TRISTAR

Gold Member
Ok, the hardest month of the year for most of us to lose weight. Who's up for giving it our best shot before the Christmas treats come out? Please bear with me on Christmas week, as I might be a bit late posting the results that week as I'll be at my home in Spain, but promise to update that week as soon as I return. I'll probably have a gain over Christmas (hey ho that's life), but will try for some losses beforehand.

I need....
  • Weigh in day
  • Target for the month (I can't do '0' - has to be either a negative or positive e.g. -1, 3, 10)
  • Any holiday dates
All I ask is that you post your results weekly even if its a bad result there is no judgement here. It is then fair on everyone if you update us with results

TRISTAR I love the idea of being able to maintain my weight loss for the month of December and if I somehow manage to lose a couple of pounds that would be a bonus:classic_smile:

Weigh in day...Wednesday

Target...1lb

No holidays

Last edited:
TRISTAR I love the idea of being able to maintain my weight loss for the month of December and if I somehow manage to lose a couple of pounds that would be a bonus:classic_smile:

Weigh in day...Wednesday

Target...0

No holidays

Hi Mini, it will need to be a negative or positive figure, even if it's only 0.5 either way x

just tried it on the spreadsheet and it works fine as a maintain for the month Mini if you want me to still put it on?

Short first week done, and we both got what we hoped for. Well done. Good luck for next week x

Attachments

• decchal.png
    decchal.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 11
0.5lb on for me.

The SW app crashed as I was logging my weight and I didn't realise I had put 10st 12.5 rather that 9lb 12.5. It looks like I have had a major gain this week :rolleyes::D

Well done everyone who posted. It's the toughest month for so many of us, so a massive well done for not giving in, no matter what results we get x

Attachments

• decchal.png
    decchal.png
    16 KB · Views: 11
updated. Good luck for the next week everyone x

Attachments

• decchal.png
    decchal.png
    16 KB · Views: 11
updated with missing info

Attachments

• decchal.png