December Challenge anyone up for it....

This extra challenge is really helping me ... determined to get there and if I loose even more - happy days! :)

Good Luck Angel..

Thanks hun x

Ok ... weighed myself this morning as its my weigh in day and since 2nd December I have lost 3lbs - Happy with that :)

7 lbs to go!!

Well done you!!!

Harry m 10lbs to lose= 0lbs lost =10lbs to go
Miss Hattie 10lbs to lose =0lbs lost = 10lbs to go
Sliemox 14lbs to lose =0lbs lost =14lbs to go
Allie 10lbs to lose =0lbs lost = 10lbs to go
Angel Cakes 10lbs to lose =0lbs lost =10lbs to go
Saffamommyof2 14lbs to lose =olbs lost =14lbs to go

Saffa i've addad you.Good Luck Hun!!

Hi how you doing guys???

I finished day 5 today and going strong :) I did have 200 cals chicken with my soup as had very busy and active day and felt I needed it but hoping that wont majesty too much of a difference

well done and stay strong, we can do it.

well done saffa!!!

everyone is doing well lets keep itup have had my us and down but doing well will b weighing this weekend

me too..I will weigh myself on Friday.

bn pretty busy the past few weeks weighed this weekend and managed to lose 11lbs in 3wks yaah will c how the festive season goes but im unlikely to take a break will leave my options open.......have a merry xmas and happy new year everyone dnt over indulge

hi, I have achieved my target this month.I am off diet for week, I want to enjoy myself so here I go........Merry Christmas to everyone.

well done and enjoy i still have libs to go in the next 8days have to watch wat goes into my mouth will see, bt i think its achievable

managed to lose 12lbs this month. 2lbs short to hit my target but its still good with althe munchies around thinki have done great look forward to 2013 as i will be a skinny minnie if i keep this up.

Well done you!!! We Will start Jan challenge..this Month was hard for everyone cause of Christmas parties and everything.... I have gained 6lbs this month :-(

Back