1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

DECEMBER CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by FattyMcBigbum, 30 November 2009 Social URL.

1. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Well-Known Member

Fattymcbigbum ~ 6lbs -

3 weigh ins before Christmas so I want -2 per week for that and then +0 for the last week of the month :fingerscrossed:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Fattymcbigbum ~ 6lbs -
    Rayven - 10lbs -

Am hoping to lose 10 in the next 3 weeks (so much mainly cos this is my first week and i usually lose quite a bit) and then a STS over Christmas!

4. Kes

Kes Well-Known Member

im going for lets say...... 6-8lb (give or take some over christmas but lets hope i stay the same LOL!!!!

Fattymcbigbum ~ 6lbs -
    Rayven - 10lbs -

Kes~ 6-8lb-

5. x Alex x

x Alex x Well-Known Member

Fattymcbigbum ~ 6lbs -
    Rayven - 10lbs -
    Kes~ 6-8lb-

Alex - just to stick to it! weight loss = bonus

6. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Well-Known Member

Fattymcbigbum ~ 6lbs - 4.4lb gone 1.6lb to go!!
    Rayven ~ 10lbs -
    Kes ~ 6-8lb -
    X_Alex_X ~ STS -

7. x Alex x

x Alex x Well-Known Member

4.4!! wow well done.
    i am struggling a little bit, but no where near as much as i thought i would.

i have found some wholegrain bread in marks and spencer which is delicious! and only 60 cals a slice. are there any rules on bread?
    also can I split my 600 cals into 2 lots of 300???? - if i can that would make life so much easier as i could have a tin of ww soup at work with some of this bread that way, as well as a shake if need be