December Keto Challenge

tipperary

Gold Member
Another month and another goal.
What is your target weight this month.

Im going to be realistic and just set mine for 20th December. Thats when my Christmas season kicks off. It starts with a secret staff party where i want to wear my black dress, but wear it well.

Im currently 75.6kg and want to be 74kg by then. Not a huge stretch for some people but is for me. Particularly as im away right now and expecting a gain next week.

So

Tipperary Goal 1.4kg 0 lost 1.4kg to go

Snowy goal 5lb 2lb lost 3lb to go

I weighed early this week as not quite at the point of taking my scales to Brighton. I lost 2lbs. I am going to aim for a 1lb a week until the 23rd. I have two Xmas do's before then but one is bowling so i can eat before hand and have keto friendly alcohol (vodka and diet coke here I come) the other is at an Italians. That's trickier.

My target for the last couple of months is to be in the 14s for Christmas and that's three pounds away so that's my main aim, but I'm going to set 4lbs as I seem to be steadily losing a pound a week. Good luck girls and here's to a good month!

Snowy goal 5lb 2lb lost 3lb to go
Manxy goal 4lbs - 0lb lost - 4lbs to go

Last edited:
I stayed the same last week (hence no update) which I blamed on the work travel even though i tried to be good.
I was good at the Italians last week though slipped up at bowling but none the less 4lbs off this week! I've hit target but have a week to go under my own deadline so I'd love to get little more off before actual Christmas!

Snowy goal 5lb 6lb lost 0lb to go
Manxy goal 4lbs - 1lb lost - 3lbs to go

Thats great Snowy, i have no idea where i am at but believe its up rather than down.

Grrr! A week of Christmas meals and parties have added 2lbs back so my chances of seeing 14st on the scales by the 25th have receded a bit, but I'm reporting in and will weigh again next Tuesday to see how close I got!

I'm revising my original target down from 4lbs to 3lbs as that's what I needed to see 14st, but I'm still 4lbs away today.

Snowy goal 5lb 6lb lost 0lb to go
Manxy goal 3lbs - 1lb on - 4lbs to go

Im about 2kg up rather than anything down.
Will start a jan thread soon

Will be back on Tuesday with a final weight but will definitely but up and not down.
January challenge now open.

I lost another 1lb this week and I'm not weighing next week but will be reweighing on 6th Jan and my plan for my jan target is to lose whatever i gained over Xmas!

Snowy goal 5lb 7lb lost 0lb to go

Tipperary Goal 1.4kg 1.5kg gained 2.9kg to go
Snowy goal 5lb 7lb lost 0lb to go

So December was not a good month for me.
January now open

Back