December Weight Loss Challenge

Samprand

WILL do it!
Hey guys!

How much do you want to lose by Christmas/New Year?

Well after setting myself the target of getting down to 15st 6 by christmas, I think its safe to say that wont be happening lol So will aim for 16st on the dot, giving me a 5lb loss, although it would be BRILLIANT to get into the 15's :D

Add yourself to the list guys!

Samprand - 16st 0lbs (0lbs lost - 5llbs to go)

I would like to join definately.

I'm 123 lbs and would like to lose min 5 pounds. Mind, I am incrediably short at just 5 feet with a small build.

Erada - 123 lbs (0 lbs lost - 5 lbs to go)

I'll join to try to get a few pounds gone by Christmas .... gonna go for 7 (but that's probably wishful thinking ;)
Samprand - 16st 0lbs (0lbs lost - 5llbs to go)
Erada - 123 lbs (0 lbs lost - 5 lbs to go)
Ashclow - 209.5 (0lbs lost - 7 to go

Think I'm going to go for 5lb by Thursday 22nd. Would rather an even 6 but it takes alot of hard work for me to loose 3lb a week. 2.5 for two more weeks.... Then hopefully I'll stay under the 14 marker if I put a few lb back on over Christmas. I'm going to indulge on Christmas day boxing day and new years eve just. :). Need to plan ahead for a slight weight gain over chrimbo. X

Samprand - 16st 0lbs - 0lbs lost - 5llbs to go
Erada - 123 lbs - 0 lbs lost - 5 lbs to go
Ashclow - 209.5 - 0lbs lost - 7 to go
Kathy73 - 0lbs lost - 5lbs to go
Shefflas88 - 0lbs lost - 14lbs to go

How are we all doing folks? x

Never gonna make my target .... Haven't been to WI because I've been really sick with flu :( still pretty bad, hope I feel better by Christmas!

Okay so really pleased at 1.5lb loss... N my first 1/2 stone shiny !! Woohoo! So v proud of myself x not sure I'll loose 3.5 next week though to make my earlier goal ... But will give it a whirl xx

Samprand - 16st 0lbs - 1lb lost - 4lbs to go
Erada - 123 lbs - 0 lbs lost - 5 lbs to go
Ashclow - 209.5 - 0lbs lost - 7 to go
Kathy73 - 1.5lbs lost - 3.5lbs to go
Shefflas88 - 0lbs lost - 14lbs to go

Well done on the loss Kathy :) Ashclow I hope you get better soon! x

Thanks Samprand... Still not great, wheezy chest today on top of everything else :( *sigh*

Back