DecemberBride2008 .... is back after being missing for a while!!

Hi Nikki

Wow, you have done so well with your weight loss. Congratulations :D

The wedding plans are going well thanks. We've choosen burgandy, gold and ivory as our colour scheme. It's going to be a christmas/winter theme, so lovely rich colours (I think so anyway lol).
I know what you mean about loving to hear about anything 'weddingy', it's so exciting.

How are your plans coming along? What dress have you choosen? Have you booked your honeymoon?

I just hope I stick with the diet, would hate to look back at wedding pics and think 'why didn't you do something about your weight'.

Keep in touch
xx

I had another good day until someone said they'd explode if they ate as much as me :( I thought I was doing well, and making good choices, so that upset me a bit, and I ate 2 bourbon biscuits.

Breakfast:
2 Slices Toast

Lunch:
Pitta Bread
WW Tuna Mayo with sweetcorn (1 point)
Salad (Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomato and Red Onion)

Dinner:
Mackerel Stew (sounds horrible, but was yummy)

Snacks:
Carott Sticks
Iced Gems
2 Bourbon Biscuits :-(

Drinks:
2 litres water
3 cups of tea

Exercise:
100 sits and some weights

It's Weigh day tomorrow, so fingers crossed the biscuits wont have wrecked my chances of lossing weight.

xx

sounds like you are pretty much back on track, keep it up! Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, hope the biscuits haven't done any damage!

S xx

aw thank you Carol - still a bit to go yet though!! :rolleyes:

I know EXACTLY what you mean - booking the wedding date gave me the well needed kick in the bum that I needed to get dieting once and for all - I had started a million diets (including ww) before but never lasted too long. I knew that I would rather call it off than walk down the aisle the way I was (I know that sounds drastic but thats really how I felt - was so disgusted with myself) and the thoughts of looking back on the photos and being upset killed me!.

Its such a great incentive though.

Oh wow!!!! burgandy, gold and ivory sound FABULOUS, particulary, as you said with a winter wedding. I love the way your incorporating a few different colours rather than just one, makes it a little more unique, doesnt it?

We're going for navy, as in the girls (bridesmaids) are wearing navy blue dresses (got them in Feb - they are gorgeous!!), The lads will be wearing black suits and a tie with white, navy and a lighter blue to match in - that light blue is something I'm hoping to incorporate into the bouquets/ church flowers etc.. (and an ivory dress for my little flower girl with maybe a navy sash around her waist to match the girls?)

Navy probably sounds like a bit of a strange choice for a wedding, but I LOVE being a little different. The whole "theme" of the wedding is quite old fashioned - I love rat pack music so we have a swing band for the reception music - oh they are brilliant!! the lead singer reminds me soooo much of Ray from Xfactor (if you watched it) they all wear the jazz suits, have their saxaphones polished up to the last etc.. even have those old silver microphones!!, thats sort of why I went with the navy, because it kinda suits the whole 1950's theme thing really.

Tell me more!!!!! what else have you done?? oooh so excited!!.

I got on the scales this morning, and they are definately broken, They first said I was 16st then I got on again and said I was 10st 3 (I wish lol). When H2B got on them it said he was 19st (he's 11st 6 the git lol).

I went to buy some in woolworths today, but they only had a crap set, so will pop into Argos tomorrow.

Breakfast
2 Slices Toast

Lunch
Ham Pasta Salad

Dinner
Grilled Pork Chop
Roasted Sweet Potato
Tomatoes and Mushrooms

Snacks
Nuts
Nectarine

Drinks
2 Litres Water
2 Cups Tea

Exercise
20 mins DVD
50 Sit Ups

xx

Hi Nikki

The ideas for your wedding sound fab!! I love the idea of rat pack music, it'll definately get people dancing. Have you choosen your cake and things? Have you booked your honeymoon?

We've chosen the cake, having different tiers of fruit, sponge and chocolate. Yum Yum lol !! One of my bridesmaid dresses came today, so that was really exciting :) My sisters bridesmaid dress came last week, and she looked so nice in it.

It's all so exciting, but very overwhelming at times.

How is the diet going?

xx

good luck carol you will do it:D

Hi Carol!

Diet is going ok at the minute, dont know what happened, I was an angel for 10 months then all of a sudden have been off the wagon for the past 3 weeks!! (well have been good mon - fri but on the weekends its all gone to pot!!) anyway, I decided to do kickstart this week to try spur myself on, Its been quite hard but I'm determined because I'm getting so close. Im sick of dieting at this stage to be honest, and just cant wait to be at the maintaining stage (at least from my little hiccup I know that my maintain plan will work - to point from mon - fri and eat whatever I want on weekends) Im thinking that If I just get the hell on with it I can be there so much quicker than messing around and prolonging the agony!!.

I have booked the lady for the cake but I havent decided what to go with yet - yours sounds gorgeous!! we're thinking of doing something similiar too - Im not particulary fond of the traditional fruit cake so we were thinking about 3 different tiers - chocolate biscuit or something!!

How was your wekkend ,are you still doin well?xx

I'm not doing too badly thanks Paula. I did have a bit of a blip yesterday though, and had a small toffee pudding with ice cream.

It's TOTM so I'm very depressed, want to eat lots of chocolate, and feel huge because my belly is so bloated. To top it off my manager has just dropped some cakes off in the office. I swear they are staring at me!!!

I have to stay strong, I have to stay strong !!!!

xx

Monday
Breakfast:
Bran Flakes

Lunch:
4 Crackers (18 cals each)
Philidephia
Ham
Salad (Lettuce, Cucumber and Tomato)

Dinner:
Chili Bean Pasta Bake

Snacks:
Nectarine
Satsuma

Drinks:
2 cups of tea
2 Litres Water

Exercise:
No exercise :(

xx

Thanks girls :)

Tuesday
Breakfast:
2 Slices toast with Jam

Lunch:
Ham Salad Sandwich (brown bread)
Baked Crisps

Dinner:
Tuna Pata Bake and Salad

Snacks:
2 WW Cookies
Satsuma

Drinks:
2 Litres water
1 cup of tea

Exercise:
20 mins DVD

xx

Its great to see you writing your menus down! ... will give me some ideas to pinch to hehe .. so may be bugging you for recipes to! hehe ...... Your doing really well ! ....

Love Pix

Back