DecemberBride2008 .... is back after being missing for a while!!

We have been booked for 2 years so were all planned out lol best way to be because now ive got very little to arrange, although people look at you like your mad when you tell them youve got 12/8/6 months to go and your planning its worth it now only 10 weeks to go and nothing to do! If you ever go on msn or messenger my email is [email protected] if you wanna talk weight or weddings lol x

Thanks hun, I've added you to MSN :)

Hi everyone

I'm feeling very motivated today, except that work is hugely stressful, so I hope I don't give in to chocolate!

Had some porridge and banana for breakfast and having pitta bread, ww tuna mayo with sweetcorn and salad for lunch, and I've got some ww cookies for a snack. Not sure what to have for dinner tonight, I will have to raid the cupboards.

How important is it that I eat all my points? Am I likely not to lose weight if I dont eat all the points?

Thanks for the help
xx

Hi carol, gald to see your back on track!
You can save up to 4 points a day (i think) someone else will prob know better than me tho! I do know you cant go under 16 a day!!

Have something quick and simple like a stir fry with loadsa veg its low in points too, you can always add some noodles aswell if you've points to spare!

Keep goin girl your doin great ;)

Hi carol, gald to see your back on track!
You can save up to 4 points a day (i think) someone else will prob know better than me tho! I do know you cant go under 16 a day!!

Have something quick and simple like a stir fry with loadsa veg its low in points too, you can always add some noodles aswell if you've points to spare!

Keep goin girl your doin great ;)

Thanks Hun !

You're doing so well, 12lbs is an amazing loss, keep up the good work :D

xx

Tanx babe, thats only cos im doin LT (VLCD)
the weight just drops off!

Thanks for the replies girls, very helpful :D

I'm doing well this week, not been posting my meals though, which is a bit naughty. I will start posting again next week, so you can point out where I am going wrong and right :)

I'm going to my aunty's house on Sunday for lunch, so will have to be careful with my points.

Work has been quite stressful this week (glad it was a short week!) but I've managed not to give in to lots of chocolate. I have had a little bag of chocolate buttons though. Yummmy lol

Not sure what to have for lunch, maybe a panini, any ideas how many points on average a ham and cheese panini is?

Hope everyone is ok.

xx

Hi everyone

I'm feeling very positive today. Just been food shopping, and stocked the fridge and cupboards with loats of healthy food. I sat down this morning, and got out my WW cook book and have made an eating plan for the week. :D

I have a really sweet tooth, so have bought some WW cookies, ww mousse and some cadburys light chocolate mousse. I read the favouties thread, and got loads of good tips, so thanks everyone :)

You're all so supportive, it's fantastic. :grouphugg:

I've got 8 months until the wedding :character00250:, so really need to get my bum into gear. I'd love to be at my goal weight quite a few months before the wedding, because I'm sure I'll have enough to stress :doh: about, without having to think about my weight.

H2B wanted steak tonight, so I will be having steak with plenty of veg and soem pepper sauce instead of chips and onion rings.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

xx

Hi Carol
sounds really good with all the healthy eating goodies,i keep getting loads ww pudding and ice creams for when i wanna eat something sweet,how much you gotta loose by the wedding?
Have a good night xx

Hi Carol
sounds really good with all the healthy eating goodies,i keep getting loads ww pudding and ice creams for when i wanna eat something sweet,how much you gotta loose by the wedding?
Have a good night xx

Hi Gem

I'd like to lose about 3 stone. I'd love to be a size 12, but just want to feel comfortable :D

xx

snap ive got a sweet tooth as well.You will be a slim beautiful bride matexx

of course you will be slim huni x:D

Thanks both :thankyou:

I went to my auntys house for lunch today, it was lovely. I had loads of veg instaed of my usual plate full of potatoes and yorkshire pudding !

I've only been home an hour, and I've made WW spinach and potato soup for lunch tomorrow which is only 1.5 points per bowl. I've also got a WW banana cake in the oven, which smells delicious. I'm not going to put the icing on top, so the cake is only 2.5 points per slice :D

I will start posting my food diary tomorrow, so that you can all help me stay on track :)

Hope everyone is ok.
xx

LEAN CUISINE® New Products Closest thing I could find on Paninis.. looks like 6 or 7 each, but of course there's the cheese!

Get hubby to be to do WW with you, men get more points anyway! And it's extra hard when he eats what you can't. My OH has been doing it with me for 6 weeks now, and lost a stone.. from where I don't know as he was slim to start with!!!, and I've lost 24lbs.... really sped up my loss and kept me on track. We have a joint food diary and it's stopped me cheating. There's nothing like a little competition and everyone can benefit from eating a healthier diet!

Besides, when you glide down the aisle all slim and beautiful and radiant, he'll be even more handsome waiting for you at the altar!

LEAN CUISINE® New Products Closest thing I could find on Paninis.. looks like 6 or 7 each, but of course there's the cheese!

Get hubby to be to do WW with you, men get more points anyway! And it's extra hard when he eats what you can't. My OH has been doing it with me for 6 weeks now, and lost a stone.. from where I don't know as he was slim to start with!!!, and I've lost 24lbs.... really sped up my loss and kept me on track. We have a joint food diary and it's stopped me cheating. There's nothing like a little competition and everyone can benefit from eating a healthier diet!

Besides, when you glide down the aisle all slim and beautiful and radiant, he'll be even more handsome waiting for you at the altar!

Wow look at your weight loss, fantastic, well done hun :D

Thanks for the info on the panini :)

H2B is only 11 stone (the git!) so has no weight to lose. Most of his weight is muscle anyway, because he's in the gym 3 times a week lol

Congratulations on doing so well, keep up the good work :)

xx

Hi everyone

I'm feeling great today. I got up this morning, and did 600 jumps on my trampoline, then I did 50 sits and 25 weights on each arm. I'm feeling very positive, just hope it continues like this!

I'll write my food diary this evening.

Keep up the good work everyone

xx

Back