DecemberBride2008 .... is back after being missing for a while!!

OMG I'm never going to lose weight, I'm going to be fat and disgusting forever. I'm going to be huge on my wedding day, and hate myself when ever I look back at pictures. :cry:

I've just eating some chocolate cake, with chocolate icing on, and eaten some chocolate covered raisins. What is wrong with me? :sigh:

I just want to curl up and hide, I hate being fat :(

Sorry for the rant, just feeling very low today.

xx

NO you wont hun, forget about it dont dwell on it or that'll send you in to a huge binge!

Go for a walk later or do some of your dvd, you'v been doin so well dont ruin all your hard work now or it'll all have been for nothin!

Chin up girl you can and will do it x

NO you wont hun, forget about it dont dwell on it or that'll send you in to a huge binge!

Go for a walk later or do some of your dvd, you'v been doin so well dont ruin all your hard work now or it'll all have been for nothin!

Chin up girl you can and will do it x

Thanks for the reply.

You were right about the big binge, I had a bowl of pasta with cheese sauce tuna and sweetcorn, and added loads of cheese on top :(

I just need to get my head back into it, and get fcoused.

xx

Just forget it, we all have bad days but if you keep on at yourself you'll only make yourself eat more!
I should know im a serial binger lol

Carol,

we've all been there...me especially!!

I'm terrible @ TOTM for chocolate!! I'd cut someone's arm off for a piece. If you want it...eat it!! Plan a day when you're going to have some chocolate. For example, TOTM always starts on a monday for me...so I have tuesday as my chocolate day! It works for me :)

You're doing so well...don't let a small blip bring you down. Keep your chin up hun.

Princess xx

Carol,

we've all been there...me especially!!

I'm terrible @ TOTM for chocolate!! I'd cut someone's arm off for a piece. If you want it...eat it!! Plan a day when you're going to have some chocolate. For example, TOTM always starts on a monday for me...so I have tuesday as my chocolate day! It works for me :)

You're doing so well...don't let a small blip bring you down. Keep your chin up hun.

Princess xx

Thanks hun, I'll get back on track tomorrow, and hopefully will be slim and happy soon :)

xx

Hi Paula and Jools, thanks for the support.

I am pleased to say that I am getting back on track, not totally there yet, but certainly better than I was !

I'm back at work Wednesday, so there won't be as much temptation around then, so that will help.

Hope everone is ok.

xx

Hi Carol,

Glad to hear you're getting back on track...like you I'd fallen off the wagon and struggled to get back on!! I'm slowly getting there...I'm still not perfect, but much better than I had been. :rolleyes:

I completely sympathise with being @ work helps stay motivatd!! I pick @ food so much more when I'm home because it's there!

How was your easter?

Princess xx

Easter was good thanks, how was yours?

Only bad thing was that H2B bought me a Thorntons easter egg, which he had 'To my Fiance' written on. I haven't opened it yet, but I swear it is staring at me!

xx

Yea, it was a quiet easter as my parents have flown out to Oz today for 3 weeks...so I took them to get a coach to the airport yesterday :( I feel a bit stange that they've gone away...I will miss them not being around and ringing my mum for a hour long chat in the evenings...sad I know!! I'm extremely close to both of them and feel very over protective of them

Bless your fiance for getting you such a yummy egg!! Sometimes, they look so nice you don't want to spoil them!! Not for long though...haha :giggle:You can always share it with him and point it :) You're allowed some treats!!

Princess xx

Hope your parents have a lovely holiday, and I hope you don't miss them too much :)

It was a lovely treat to get from my fiance, but I know I could eat it all lol

xx

Why not make a treat night!!

You and your man could share it ;) that way you'll please him by being so generous and please yourself for not eating it all. Haha!!

Princess xx

Well, I'm pleased to say that I'm back on track. I'm back to work tomorrow, so that will make sticking to the diet easier aswell.

I still haven't opened my easter egg, but I may have a little bit later on.

I've just had baked salmon with new potatoes, carotts and brocoli, and feel pretty good!

xx

Well done for staying focused and getting back on track im proud of you! I dont know how you have resisted the egg I would have scoffed it by now if it was sitting their with my name on it!...willpower is certainly not my strong point! Ive got 10 weeks til my wedding so were in the same boat hun! x

Wow, 10 weeks, that must be nerve wrecking. How are your plans coming along?

Hun, I have no willpower, hence why I'm this weight lol. I just don't want to eat it, it is so pretty, I want to keep it for ever lol

xx

We have been booked for 2 years so were all planned out lol best way to be because now ive got very little to arrange, although people look at you like your mad when you tell them youve got 12/8/6 months to go and your planning its worth it now only 10 weeks to go and nothing to do! If you ever go on msn or messenger my email is [email protected] if you wanna talk weight or weddings lol x

Back