DecemberBride2008 .... is back after being missing for a while!!

DecemberBride2008

Needs to succeed
Hi everyone

Can I please come back and join you? :confused:

I'm more depressed than ever about my weight, and just feel so fat.

I've got less than 9 months until the wedding, and need to lose 3 stone for my dress fitting.

Please help me.

xx

Aww 9 months should be plenty time honey if you still to the plan. Good Luck and keep us updated on how things are going! xx

You can do it hun! 3 stone in 9 months is a stone every 3 months, which is less than 5lbs a month to lose- perfectly manageable if you stick with it! You may even be able to lose more than that, who knows?! Good luck and welcome! xxx

Hi hun

Don't feel down and depressed ... we are all here in the same situation and ready to cheer you on and support you!

Chin up and get pointing!

xx

Thanks for your replies :D

I weighed this morning, and I was 13st 6lbs :cry:. I'd like to lose a stone by 10th May. Do you think that is possible?

I'm feeling quite motivated today, I just hope it lasts. Had a glass of warn water with lemon when I got up, then did some sit ups, and had cereal and toast for breakfast. I'm making sausage casserole with mashed potato and lots of veg for lunch, and then going for a 3 mile walk.

How is everyone else getting on today? What are your food weaknesses?

My food weakness is defiantely bread, cheese and chocolate (not all together though lol).

Speak to you soon
xx

Hi Carol and well done for staying on track!

My weaknesses are bread and potatoes (even though I have an intolerance to carbs!) and crisps - although Im not too sue why I eat them as I don't even enjoy them!

xx

Hey hun, I too weigh 13st 6 right now and I hope to lose a stone by middle of may- according to an online thingy I did I should be at 10st 7lbs by July 16th if I stick to this, so I'm sure you can too!!!

I've had another really goofdday today.

Got up, had a glass of warm water with lemon, then did 50 sits ups and some weights.

Breakfast
Special K
2 Slices Toast with Jam

Lunch
WW Tuna Mayo with Sweetcorn (1 point)
Lettuce, cucumber, tomato and carrot.

Dinner
Chili Prawn Stir Fry with egg noodles

Snack
Iced Gems
Carrot sticks

Drinks
2 cups of tea
2 litres water

Hoping to do another 50 sit ups before bed.

How is everyone else getting on?

xx

Hi everyone

Had another good day yesterday. Another 50 sit ups and some weights when I got up.

Breakfast:
Porridge
Sultanas (1 tablespoon)

Lunch:
6 Crackers (18 cals each)
Philadelphia
Baked Crisps
( I was suppose to have ham on my crackers but fogort it at home)

Dinner:
Homemade Spinach Soup
2 Small Slices Granary Bread
2 Slices Cheese

Snack:
1 scoop of ice cream

Drinks:
2 litres water
2 cups of tea

Hopefully I'll have another good day today :D

How is everyone else?

xx

You're doing so well!!!!

Your menus sound lovely and well done on all the sit ups!! :eek:

So, are you so excited about the wedding? you won't feel it now!!! I'm getting married on the 7th of August so love hearing all things weddingy (thats not a word, is it he he?) at the minute. What have you organised so far?? Did you pick your colour schemes/ venue and all that?? oooh tis so exciting!!!

Back