Decided to swap onto CD 790...do Istill need to have 3 meal replacements?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by minamina11, 7 March 2007 Social URL.

1. minamina11

minamina11 Full Member

Diet:
    CD790
    Hi everyone,

I have decided to have a small meal of protein and veg when I am feeling really weak. Therefore will be on a mixture of the SS and 790 (depending on how I feel in the evening).

However, was wondering, on the days I decide to have a meal, do I still need to have my 3rd shake/soup?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Yes you do, hun - as 790 is still technically a vlcd. You will also need to have half a pint of skimmed milk on 790 days.

You could consider, I suppose, having an Add A Meal meal on some days, which is about 2oz of chicken plus the same amount of green/white veg but without the milk.

Good luck!

xx

4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hi the recommendation is do one or the other and don't jump between SS and 790 as it confuses your body.

790 is a very effective way of losing weight but you must have 3 packs a day so you are nutrionally safe while on the diet.

M.

5. minamina11

minamina11 Full Member

Diet:
    CD790
    Oh really...I guess it isn't just a case of replacing the calories...it's the other untrients too.

Thank you for your help!

Amina

Ps how do you add a photo to this thing?! :confused:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.