Decisions, Decisions????

Tiphareth

Silver Member
Sorry if this is long.

For the last 5 months I have been doing SW online as the idea of going to group has never appealed. I'm also a cheap skate though and don't want to pay for the online access when I'm at target, but still want to use it. So this week I bit the bullet and joined my local group (which was just as I expected it, but will be worth not having to pay £20 every month when I've lost my final few lbs). On the plus side, I have found out my scales at home weigh the same as at group as I checked when I got in.

However, I am going from a morning wi to an evening one so my Tuesday weight was 2.5lbs heavy than todays (and it's not due to losing weight towards the end of the week as I weigh daily and Tuesday morning's weight was the same as todays).

Question is which of the following options would be best for me.

1) accept the paper "gain" and go forward with my Tuesday weight
2) continue with my Thursday weight and call target the Tuesday after I hit it on the Thursday
3) continue with my Thursday weight and call it target when I hit target on the Tuesday
4) any other option you can think of.

I'd like to hear people opinions about the options I have available.

Although it may be frustrating to see a gain on paper, I think the most straightforward option would be the first one - accept the gain on paper (as it will be gone by next week) and just use your Tuesday group WI from then on - for me anything else would be too confusing - and I like to keep life simple where I can!!!

Congrats on doing so well and being so close to target now xxx

I think you at are at risk of over complicating things - go with the SW class weigh-in and forget about the home weigh-in. Why make life more difficult that it has to be.

Hi hun, think you should forget about the at home weigh in and just go with what the group scales say.

Well done on your weight loss - how fab! And congratulations on beging so close to target!!!! :clap:

Thank you all for your help and congratulations.

I'm going to be brave and take the increase in weight (it's only 2lbs afterall) on my profile. At least I'll have the satisfaction of knowing it's my heaviest weight of the day and not the lightest.

Back