*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

Hey sweetie, :woohoo: :winner: well done on your loss and your 1st shiney, go to off topics and claim it, see you didn't claim your half stone one so make sure you get this one it'll be a great incentive.
I noticed you said yoghurt, I wouldn't be eating any dairy stuff if you're being or feeling sick, it's best to stay away from it if you can :bighug:, feel better soon sweetie and well done again xxx:hug99: xxx

Where's that hun? I tend to stick to the diaries, recipes and search in the syn section :eek:

Feeling better this afternoon, so really not sure what was wrong with me :confused: I've ate a banana and a bowl of wheat puffs and feel ok so far. The plan is to have some soup later and depending on how well that goes hopefully be back on plan tomorrow.

Chris has made my sausage casserole so the sausages didn't go to waste, so there's a pot in the fridge and 2 in the freezer :D Then the rest of the freezer is taken up by his ready meals lol.

Not doing much today, am having a pj day, sat in bed buying wedding stuff and watching out of the window to see if it starts snowing :eek:

Woop woop!!! 1st stone GONE!

Well done hun - hope you're feeling better soon but even so you are STILL ON PLAN x

I've tried to stick to it as much as possible :)

The soup and bread tonight is going to be about 10 syns and I used my hexb and hexa on some puffed wheat and milk. It's been fruit that I just haven't been able to face. Though hopefully with feeling a bit better that should all be resolved tomorrow x

Yeah avoid the fruit for now x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've ate way too much bread today :( I got really hungry with my soup and had 2 small granary rolls with it :eek:

I feel loads better tonight though and haven't felt icky since eating, so I'm thinking about going back on plan tomorrow.

Food plan for tomorrow is as follows, I just hope it isn't too heavy on my tummy :)

Brekkie - muller light, banana, porridge pot (hexb + 3 syns)
Lunch - apple, chicken mugshot
Dinner - sausage casserole
Snack - horlicks (6 syns) walkers baked (5 syns)
Total planned syns - 14

well done for adding your shiney's hun they look amazing.
Hope you're feeling better :hug99: xxxx

Good morning hun, how are you feeling today? Big hugs, hope you're back to yourself soon xx

Thanks everyone, am feeling back to my usual self today so I have come back on plan :bighug:

There's only one problem, I'm a bit bunged up shall we say :eek: Typical, I go from dodgy tummy to that :8855:

Haven't had internet to be able to get online properly this morning to update :(

Back