*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

Morning everyone :)

Have weighed in and I've put on 1lb. I honestly don't mind that too much as I wasn't eating right at all last week because of my abcess. There was a lot of ice cream, sorbet etc just because it would numb my mouth and I felt too icky to look for a sw recipe :eek:

I have a couple of pictures to share that I took this morning in a size 26 tankini top :woohoo:

When we went to turkey last time I was using size 30 - 32 and this time a size 26 fits :eek: It's still a bit tight, but am hoping it's a little looser when it comes to June

But look!!! I have a waist :D

SAM_0377-1.jpg

SAM_0379-1.jpg

Please excuse the paint covered pyjama pants :8855:

Off to raid the cupboards now to see if there's anything I can cook up today (if not I'm going to send Chris to town to pick me some ingredients up) :D

That 1lb will easily come off! And well done on the smaller size - it will definitely be looser come June as you've been doing well!

I'm still dozing on and off, which is a bad thing as it means I'm not sleeping at night properly, so am going to try tomorrow staying awake all day and see if that helps.

Plan for tomorrow is to make a tuna pasta bake and a quiche for meals over the next couple of days to help me get back into the swing of things, and I'll be trying to build up my water intake too :flirt2:

Brekkie - fibre plus bar (hexb) apple
Snack - banana, cappucino (5 syns)
Lunch - bacon, mushroom, onion and tomato quiche with salad (hexa of cheese)
Dinner - tuna pasta bake - 4 syns
Snack - muller light, quavers (4.5 syns)
Total planned syns - 13.5

Hey sweetie, so sorry I haven't got back to you, life keeps getting in the way lol
Glad you're feeling better, fab NSV with the top, It'll definitely be a lot looser by June, that 1lb will be long gone soon.
Take care hun :hug99: xxxx

I was planning on coming online and having a catch up with everyone yesterday, but the internet went down and only came back on properly this morning :8855:

I never got round to making the quiche yesterday as my dippy brother had 2 of the eggs I was planning on using so I'm going to ask Chris to buy me some more when he goes into town this morning.

Less that 2 weeks to go and we can prebook our tickets for the flight :woohoo: We want window seats boh ways as I want to try and take a picture out of the window of the clouds :eek:

Just waiting for mum's other carer to get here then I'll get a proper catch up in xxx

I need to get back into the swing of things on here otherwise I can see myself getting into some very bad habits and putting on all of the weight that I've lost so far, which I definitely don't want, so I'm going to be making much more of an effort to come back on here.

So sorry I've been awol and not come back properly despite my abcess almost being fully healed. I have to admit, I haven't been following plan and was a bit ashamed to come back and say how awful I've been doing.

But I've been doing some thinking, and if I hide away then I'm never going to face things and never get back on the wagon properly, and I've done too well to throw it all away because I'm too embarassed to come back here ;)

So the plan for the next couple of days until we can do a food shop on Monday is try and keep things as low calorie as possible and then get a meal plan together and batch cook a load of stuff :p

I need to get back into the swing of things on here otherwise I can see myself getting into some very bad habits and putting on all of the weight that I've lost so far, which I definitely don't want, so I'm going to be making much more of an effort to come back on here.

So sorry I've been awol and not come back properly despite my abcess almost being fully healed. I have to admit, I haven't been following plan and was a bit ashamed to come back and say how awful I've been doing.

But I've been doing some thinking, and if I hide away then I'm never going to face things and never get back on the wagon properly, and I've done too well to throw it all away because I'm too embarassed to come back here ;)

So the plan for the next couple of days until we can do a food shop on Monday is try and keep things as low calorie as possible and then get a meal plan together and batch cook a load of stuff :p
Great to see you back EM!! I know exactly how you feel about not wanting to come on here when you're not following plan. Been the same myself lately. Guess we both need to get back on that wagon.

Kev X

Welcome back hunny x

Don't stress about the past just concentrate on getting back on plan and back on here too!!!

:bighug:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No need to be ashamed. Just come on fess up (it's good for the soul they say) and clamber back on the wagon. We'll all be here to give you a hand up whenever you need it. :D

You'll soon get your mojo back. :D Even if you have a gain you're not the first and will defo not be the last to do so so just dust yourself off and keep going. It's not how often you fall off the wagon that matters it's how often you get back on. Providing you keep one step ahead you'll get there. :D

Great to hear from u em, don't stress over a few bad days we all hav them , ur doing great and turkeys calling u and ur fab new clothes , x

Wellllllllll about the new clothes :8855:

I've told Chris that he IS taking me to Broughton retail park so that I can get myself some bits and pieces from New Look etc :p

So I have until the 14th of May to lose as much as I can and to try and tone up a bit more so that I can see if I can get some smaller sizes :D

That's brilliant ul defo be buying smaller sizes , u go girl whoo hoo !!!!

Looking forward to the return of your positive mental attitude around here - it helps to keep me going! :)

Back