*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

I've just been looking for cold low syn treats for the summer and am super chuffed that I can have a fruit pastilles ice lolly for only 3 syns :woohoo:

Think I might attempt to freeze grapes and maybe get a lolly thing and try freezing 7up zero and diet coke etc :D

I've just had to send back a pair of bras that have been delivered because the cups are too big (yet I ordered my usual size). So it looks like I'm shrinking up there :cry: :8855:

I've just been looking for cold low syn treats for the summer and am super chuffed that I can have a fruit pastilles ice lolly for only 3 syns :woohoo:

Think I might attempt to freeze grapes and maybe get a lolly thing and try freezing 7up zero and diet coke etc :D

I've just had to send back a pair of bras that have been delivered because the cups are too big (yet I ordered my usual size). So it looks like I'm shrinking up there :cry: :8855:

Frozen grapes are lush. I also buy bags of frozen fruit from supermarkets and have a few of them in a bowl when I fancy a snack (love a mix of berries!!!)

I'm most jealous of your shrinking! I've lost almost 4 stone and nothing has come off my chest, same size as when I started, and they were big anyway. Now the back pain is worse!!!!

Fruit pastille lollies only 3 syns? The fullsize ones?!?! this is exciting!!!! xxxx

The cherryade lollies are 2.5 syns, lemonade and cola ones are 2 syns in the tesco lollies box :D

Soooo chuffed that I've found these low syn treats

I love how excited you get!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

EmmyR1984 said:
last summer I was eating several magnums a day :eek: am just chuffed to have found something nice but that I can fit in syn wise :D

Mmmm magnums! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds like you're in a good place today Emily. Lovely to see you so positive again. :)

Thanks hun, it's great to be back and on top of it all.

I have to say having that abcess really knocked me sideways. I know I was having to stick to cold stuff as it eased the pain, but it got me into some pretty bad habits. And I honestly think weigh in on monday was a kick up the backside for me. I just hope the scales are kind next time :eek:

:wavey:

Morning everyone, I had an amazing night's sleep in my own bed last night so was up early :D

I painted part of the hallway last night because the last tennants who lived here had used the cheapest most awful white paint and we hadn't got round to decorating the hall yet. I'm just putting a bog standard emulsion on it for now as we're getting a b&q store in town in may and I'll get some of the dulux endurance stuff when it opens. But for now it needs a freshening up.

So my plan for the day is to finish off the hallway and then get started breaking up the many cardboard boxes that we have lying around the house ready to go out for the bins tomorrow :D

Then tomorrow I'm going to have a spring clean upstairs. Get both of the spare bedrooms nice and tidy and aired out as they've become junk rooms :eek:

Back on EE today and food is looking like this

Brekkie - Banana on toast (hexb and 3 syns for spread) and muller light
Snack - apple
Lunch - Cherries, peach and another banana
Dinner - spaghetti bolognese with cheese on top (hexa)
Snack - fibre plus bar (5.5 syns) and maybe quavers (4.5 syns)
Total planned syns - 8.5 or 13

Cleaned out fridge
checkmark%20green.gif

Painting :checkmark green:
Box crushing
checkmark%20green.gif

Bath
checkmark%20green.gif

Washing up
checkmark%20green.gif

Sorting out in big spare bedroom
checkmark%20green.gif

Lunch ................................... :d'oh:

I completely forgot all about lunch. I've just nabbed a peach, might grab a banana in a bit, but don't want to fill up too much because of having food later.

I also forgot to take the bolognese sauce out of the freezer, so I'm going to have pasta and a double serving of cheese and turn today into a green day instead :eek:

Hey sweetie, good to see you getting back to your old self....and look at you with all that energy, fabulous.
I seriously haven't forgotten the recipes just not really got through all this catching up yet, being ill and then being waylaid has certainly put me behind with everything lol but I will get there ...:d'oh: I am such an idiot at times I could open another window and be sending them while writing on other diaries couldn't I lol....I will start sending in a mo.
Take care lovely and catch ya soon, keep up the good work :bighug: xxxx

Oh those lollies sound brill....Tesco were doing Sweet shop lollies last year at 1.5 syns a piece, bet they've stopped them this year....... they were lovely too pear drops, cola cubes and sherbert lemon flavours yum :hug99: xxxxxxx

Eeek, I'm now super excited too! Fruit Pastelles ice lollies are my favourite ice lollies EVER :drool: and for just 3 Syns each, that makes me very happy :D Thank you for sharing that.

Freezing the drinks sounds like a fab idea too! I'm definitely going to steal that from you. I've found a shop near to me that does Lilt Zero too (can never usually find it anywhere!), I bet that would be lovely frozen! And Diet Irn Bru :drool:

Arghh I'm excited now, roll on the summer!! :) xx

Morning Lovely, hope you're having a great day.
Did you get the emails ok?
I will route out my files with the rest of the recipes on and see what else I can find.
Hope you have a great day hun :hug99: xxxxxx

Morning Lovely, hope you're having a great day.
Did you get the emails ok?
I will route out my files with the rest of the recipes on and see what else I can find.
Hope you have a great day hun :hug99: xxxxxx

Thank you soooooooo much for the recipes hun, it was such a lovely thing to wake up to, am now dying to try the cheese and marmite loaf :drool:

Back