*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

I would weigh monday but then try not to again until the next monday. I have got in an awful habit of weighing everyday :( don't do this, its never a good idea xxxxxx

Will do :) I'll weigh on Monday morning as soon as I get up, then the other days I'll go straight for breakfast and ignore the scales.

I'm sure you can get out of the habit hun, you have so much determination, I love reading your diary xx

:thankyou: :D:D:D:D if you don't get into the habit its a good thing. I am trying to break that habit :D too late today but won't get on them tomorrow :D (famous last words)

I truely find the writing down the positives keeps me going. I usually give up once i've lost a stone but managed two stone last year, this year who knows but I aint giving up this time :D xxxxx

I feel absolutely amazing today and just determined to make this work. I know I probably got my estimate wrong, but still, I'm 2lbs lighter than it :D

How are things with you?

Im so pleased for you hun that must have given you such a boost :D

Things are good with me, not been able to be on here much the last day and a half as i'm in the middle of writing my dissertation :( cannot wait for that to be over.
On the plus side I got a first class mark (the best you can get) for my big piece of genetics coursework that I handed in before christmas so i'm really pleased about that :D

What you up to this weekend?
xx

Im so pleased for you hun that must have given you such a boost :D

Things are good with me, not been able to be on here much the last day and a half as i'm in the middle of writing my dissertation :( cannot wait for that to be over.
On the plus side I got a first class mark (the best you can get) for my big piece of genetics coursework that I handed in before christmas so i'm really pleased about that :D

What you up to this weekend?
xx

Ooohhhhh well done hun, that's a fab mark

This weekend I'm at mum's. She's disabled and has to have night care and care during the day and my fella is one of her carers. And tonight is his night care night, so rather than stay at home alone on these nights, I sometimes come with him :D

I can't wait for monday to go and do my food shopping, am so tempted to get up early so we can get it done sooner rather than later :p

So, this was my lunch today :D

Ceredigion-20120107-00603-1.jpg

I've also started a couple of photo albums where I'm going to be uploading pics. One for reminding myself what I'm aiming for and the other one to actually show my weight loss each month (well every 4 weeks is when I'll probably take pictures).

So this is me, at the beginning of my weight loss, I honestly can't wait for the next 4 weeks to roll around so that I can take pictures again and see if there's any change :D

Ceredigion-20120107-00599-1.jpg

Ceredigion-20120107-00600-1.jpg

I'm feeling really chuffed with myself, I just attempted slimming world chips and fried egg for the first time today and they came out beautifully :D

Next time I won't put as much salt on them as they were a little salty for my liking, but it was only my first attempt :eek:

32899a56.jpg

I don't think my mum quite believed I could have something so yummy looking :8855:

Ooh yummy! They do look like very nice chips :drool: i take you love mushrooms as much as i do! Lol xx

Your food looks great :)

With the cheese triangles it depends which ones? Let me know and I'll confirm x

I wish I'd done a before photo like you have. Such a good idea but I used to hide from cameras or just do shoulders up!!! Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

EmmyR1984 said:
oh yeah, most definitely. I'd have mushrooms with every meal if I could :)

Me 2! Yummy!xx

Your food looks great :)

With the cheese triangles it depends which ones? Let me know and I'll confirm x

I wish I'd done a before photo like you have. Such a good idea but I used to hide from cameras or just do shoulders up!!! Well done :)

Thanks hun, that would be fab if you could, they were the laughing cow extra light ones :)

I normally hide from cameras too, or just do shoulders and above, but I thought it would be a good reminder of why I'm doing it :D

EmmyR1984 said:
Thanks hun, that would be fab if you could, they were the laughing cow extra light ones :)

I normally hide from cameras too, or just do shoulders and above, but I thought it would be a good reminder of why I'm doing it :D

6 then :) We get those ones too!

6 then :) We get those ones too!

Thanks hun :D I just had 5 to be on the safe side.

Still haven't had my smoothie yet, so not used any syns yet, but I will do. And I'm going to freeze a toffee muller light for supper, and I might break open the cherries too :)

EmmyR1984 said:
Thanks hun :D I just had 5 to be on the safe side.

Still haven't had my smoothie yet, so not used any syns yet, but I will do. And I'm going to freeze a toffee muller light for supper, and I might break open the cherries too :)

I think the light ones are 5 but the extra light you get 6 :)

You must have at least 5 syns a day otherwise you end up feeling deprived and crave cr@p. that's my opinion anyway x

I think the light ones are 5 but the extra light you get 6 :)

You must have at least 5 syns a day otherwise you end up feeling deprived and crave cr@p. that's my opinion anyway x

That's why I've saved my smoothie until tonight :D I normally snack and pick at night so I'm trying to find low syn treats to have and syn free ideas (thinking of freezing some of the other yoghurt flavours to see how they go)

Back