*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

Hi Emmy, I think you're doing great, and I know exaclty what you mean about being unable to resist the crisps, I've devided to put ours out of reach too and then may have to lock the step ladders away too! :D

Ooh frozen toffee yoghurt, let me know what its like, sounds delish!!

Keep it up mrs! :bighug:

Frozen toffee muller light is amazing! Even better than some types of ice cream I've tasted, I'd recommend it to anyone. Thanks for recommending it Shenzi xx

It's OK though - still on plan! Syns are there to be used. Don't be hard on yourself, that's when it all goes to pot!

You've still come in 3.5 syns under. Sounds good to me :D

Thanks hun. Just feel like I was being overly greedy as it was just over 2 hours since I ate pork, rice etc :eek:

Thanks hun. Just feel like I was being overly greedy as it was just over 2 hours since I ate pork, rice etc :eek:

Not greedy at all. That's the beauty of SW. My consultant always says Slimming World is the 'DIET' for people who love to eat!

Glad you liked it!

And stop being beating yourself up about needing a little something extra that is what sw is for! Your doing great trust us xx

Glad you liked it!

And stop being beating yourself up about needing a little something extra that is what sw is for! Your doing great trust us xx

Thanks hun. I think it's that whole mentality of a diet is something where you practically starve yourself. And sw is the complete opposite, and it's just a case of driving that into my head :bighug:

I love slimming world purely because you can pretty much eat loads and still lose tonnes. I am however craving crisps ATM but it WILL pass and I won't fall for it.

Keep up the good work!!

yum yum frozen toffee muller :D

Morning everyone :wavey:

I am over the moon this morning :D I stayed under my syns yesterday. I did have another yoghurt before bed, but I didn't go for the cereal like I had done the night before :party0011:

I'm still in bed at the momrnt trying to muster up enough energy to get up :eek: 4 times in the night I had to get up for the toilet, so I'm shattered :8855:

My 3 positives for today are proving a bit difficult for some reason, so I'll have a go at them tonight when I do my food summary :p

Hope everyone has a fab weekend xx

1) had a 100% day yesterday :D

2) I am determined to resist the choccies and crisps at my mum's tonight (I'm thinking of getting Chris to take me to co op so I can get a couple of pots of fruit salad)

3) I feel loads better in myself, even though this is only my third day on plan, I can't wait to start actually seeing results too :p

:D:D:D:D:D thats how I felt reading your diary this morning huni so :thankyou: :bighug:

just wait until you get the results of all this hard work :D what day is weigh day?

well done on another 100% day

I am a boredom eater (whoops rephrase that I WAS a boredom eater) things I found helped me were having a homemade sw quiche in the fridge have you tried it, I love it its

1 tub syn free cottage cheese i use tesco value
3 eggs
onion
bacon

whatever you want in it

mix cottage cheese and eggs, salt pepper add what you want in it, I used to then pour this into a cake tin, add a sliced tomato and bake for 25 mins ish until set serve hot or cold. I'd fry off the bacon and onion first

also keep boiled eggs in the fridge one or two of them and I am full and stops the munchies :D x

Well weigh in date is meant to be Mondays, but my new scales have arrived at mum's and I just had to try them out. I'll normally weigh mywelf in the nude :eek: But I just had to hop on and weigh myself (fully clothed, jeans, t shirt, cardigan), and OMG I'm 2 lbs lighter than I had estimated :eek:

I had to double check a few times that it wasn't misleading me at all :eek: Should I weigh in on monday or wait until the following monday instead? I'm trying not to get too dependant on weighing myself as I know I'll probably fall into the trap of weighing myself everyday

Breakfast this morning was a fibre plus bar (hexb) and a muller light, and drank half a litre of sugar free squash. I'd ran out of fruit so got Chris to take me to co op before we came to mum's and I got strawberries, cherries and melon. Am scoffing the strawberries now as it was only a small punnet :D

Lunch - tomato, cucumber, ham and laughing cow cheese triangles (hexa, just need to double check how many I can have)

Dinner - bacon, mushrooms, tomato and maybe some slimming world chips

Snacks - melon, cherries, 250ml smoothie (155 calories so just under 8 syns, so I'll count it as 8) and another frozen toffee muller light (I'm hooked lol)

Back