*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

I'm not having my hot choc, I ate way too early so I'm hungry again :eek: So I'm having a snack pack of mango, an egg sandwich (5 syns) and my bag of biccies (6.5 syns), and counting the philadelphia I used earlier (3 syns) that makes today's total 14.5 syns :D

I've just figured that I'm 1/7 towards my target of losing 4 stone by the time we go to Turkey and I have roughly 18 weeks to do this in as I want to leave enough time to do holiday clothes shopping :flirt2:

It's just made me realise that this is completely doable :woohoo:

Brilliant! Just the boost you needed!! xx

EmmyR1984 said:
I've just figured that I'm 1/7 towards my target of losing 4 stone by the time we go to Turkey and I have roughly 18 weeks to do this in as I want to leave enough time to do holiday clothes shopping :flirt2:

Totally doable :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

YAY you can do tottaly do that hun :D Jsut the boost you need :D xxx

My positives for today

1) I realised last night that my target of 4 stone lost by the time we go to turkey is completely doable :woohoo:
2) I have just packed a food bag for while we're at my mum's tonight and tomorrow night and I resisted the urge to put extra packets of my biscuits in :D
3) I had another 100% day yesterday, despite eating way too early and getting the munchies :8855:
4) I can't wait for monday to see how much I've lost ;)
5) I've been thinking about wedding dresses and rather than dreading my first appointment in March, I'm really looking forward to it now :p

As you can see, I'm absolutely full of it today :eek: I just feel really good in myself and excited.

Food plan for today -

Brekkie - apple and fibre plus bar (I love how I can get a choccy fix in the morning and use it as my hexb)
Lunch - leftover tuna pasta bake (hexa + 3 syns)
Snack - satsumas
Dinner - weight watchers sausages (1 syn for 2 of them), mushrooms, egg, grilled tomato, slimming world chips
Snack - mini jammy dodgers pack (4.5 syns) and aero hot choc (4.5 syns)
Total syns for the day - 13 :woohoo:

Aww I love reading your daily positives hun :D

Did you like the tuna pasta bake in the end? :)

I love a cereal bar in the morning too, so tasty!. Waiting for Thursday to come around but don't think it will be as big a loss as I was hoping for :( Nevermind, just got to keep trying!

What are you up to today?
xxxx

I thought it was yummy, but even the amount I did for 2 people would have been ok for 4 lol :D

You never know hun, you could end up very pleasantly surprised:)

Not up to much, Chris is working today so we're at my mum's house for the next 2 nights, so it's going to be a tough couple of days resisting the choccy and crisps. I think I'll send Chris to the shops to get me the ingredients for syn free quiche and stick that in the fridge. Either that or he can pick me up lots more fruit :cool:

Well, I could only manage half of the pasta bake for lunch, so that's another 1/2 of a hexa to find somewhere, but I'll be down by 1.5 syns making my total 11.5 :D

I'm having trouble getting my 2 litres of water down me today as well :confused: So I've added some sugar free squash to the last litre.

Going to have a look at some bikinis on ebay to give me a little boost as my mum and Chris don't seem all that bothered by how well I did last week :(

Well, I could only manage half of the pasta bake for lunch, so that's another 1/2 of a hexa to find somewhere, but I'll be down by 1.5 syns making my total 11.5 :D

I'm having trouble getting my 2 litres of water down me today as well :confused: So I've added some sugar free squash to the last litre.

Going to have a look at some bikinis on ebay to give me a little boost as my mum and Chris don't seem all that bothered by how well I did last week :(

Aww hun remember you are doing this for yourself and even if they don't seem too bothered they will be proud of you!!!

Tuna pasta is v filling!!!

Have you started doing body magic yet? xxx

What's body magic hun?

I don't think it would matter too much, but Chris keeps on at me that I shouldn't be hungry when I get peckish at night. But then last night he came to bed with a mugshot and some bread, then he went downstairs for more crisps, and then he went for more bread, and moaned at me because I asked him to fetch me cherries and a muller light :cry:

I haven't strayed off plan despite feeling like cack, so that's got to be a good thing :8855:

What's body magic hun?

I don't think it would matter too much, but Chris keeps on at me that I shouldn't be hungry when I get peckish at night. But then last night he came to bed with a mugshot and some bread, then he went downstairs for more crisps, and then he went for more bread, and moaned at me because I asked him to fetch me cherries and a muller light :cry:

I haven't strayed off plan despite feeling like cack, so that's got to be a good thing :8855:

Its the fitness plan to go alongside the eating plan :D

That doesn't sound good :( Sorry thats the case hun, maybe just try explaining it to him?

Well done for not straying off plan, you can feel fab about yourself, for every little loss you'll feel better and be glad you didn't give it to temptation. xxx

I sound like a right whiner, I did try explaining to him, but he started moaning that he hadn't anything to eat that night. Men can be such idiots lol!

I've never heard of the body magic thing, but definitely something to look into, espescially if it helps to speed up the weight loss, as I just feel super determined to hit my goal for turkey now :D

I sound like a right whiner, I did try explaining to him, but he started moaning that he hadn't anything to eat that night. Men can be such idiots lol!

I've never heard of the body magic thing, but definitely something to look into, espescially if it helps to speed up the weight loss, as I just feel super determined to hit my goal for turkey now :D

You don't sound like a whiner hun :) It can be a frustrating situation. They can indeed but i'm sure at times we do things which annoy them ;)

Its in 4 sections, bronze, silver, gold and platinum and its based on a number of minutes of exercise spread out over the week. If you search on here i'm sure they will be something about it! :)
xxx

Hi Emmy, I'm sorry to hear that you had a tough day yesterday, like BopKatie said you're doing it for yourself and you should be well chuffed with yourself for how well you're doing, its great xxx

Yep, I'm doing it for me, my health, my confidence and self esteem, so I don't know why I let them get to me. But, I'm back on it now, I've bought one last bikini for turkey ready to get the back band altered before we go and it's made me feel go again, reminded me what I'm working towards. 9 bikini tops should be enough shouldn't they??? :faint2: :8855:

I don't know if I fancy my hot choc anymore tonight :confused: I still really want my jammy dodgers so will be sticking with my 4.5 syns for them, but it will mean I've only had 7 all day with my 1.5 syns for the pasta bake and 1 syn for the sausages :D

Back