*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

Carla is a collie x huni. She looks collie but has GSD colours. Shes scared of everything always has been vets visits are a nightmare :rolleyes: once shes makes friends with someone they are her mate for life and shes so lovely.

You know you turned all this around, you became determined and full of positivity, keep that determination, keep the positive flowing and you can only succeed sweetie.

Just remember even if you ever have a horrible day come on here. Its what keeps up the determination to continue to succeed :D xxxxxx

Awwwwww she sounds amazing :D

I had to turn it around and I know it sounds vain, but I want to look amazing at our wedding next year, I don't want a big ballgown dress, I want something a bit more fitted as I have my nanna's curves :D

And, if I don't lose this weight, we won't be blessed with children anytime soon :eek:

With so much riding on it, I just have to make it succeed ;)

Did you ever see Ellie's thread in the inspirational bit? If not go and have a look :D

you do realise that those 8 bikinis will be useless to you on holiday don't you? :eek: I mean you have bought them now, so they are not going to fit you are they :D oh well huni you will just have to buy 8 smaller ones :D xxxxx

Did you ever see Ellie's thread in the inspirational bit? If not go and have a look :D

you do realise that those 8 bikinis will be useless to you on holiday don't you? :eek: I mean you have bought them now, so they are not going to fit you are they :D oh well huni you will just have to buy 8 smaller ones :D xxxxx

They will fit me lol I find that no matter how much weight I lose my cup size doesn't tend to change :8855:

I never saw Ellie's thread, off to search for it now :D

I keep worrying that I'm going to have too many :eek: We're there for a fortnight and I have about 8 bikini tops already, and there's even more that I want :rotflmao:

Chris had mcdonalds the other day and I nicked a chip, and it tasted so disgusting to me that I actually had to spit it out :eek:

You can never have enough hun, you're a woman we need more than we actually need :giggle:
Oh I was like that with McD before I started SW, hate it much preferred Burger King, but even that now, I am with you on that one hun disgusting :yuk:
In fact the only one I seem to be ok with is Chinese and only chicken chow mein and egg fried rice, so I have them for 11 syns occasionally as a treat and if I fancy it a tbsp or 2 of S&S sauce for 1 syn per tbsp xxx

Carla is a collie x huni. She looks collie but has GSD colours. Shes scared of everything always has been vets visits are a nightmare :rolleyes: once shes makes friends with someone they are her mate for life and shes so lovely.

You know you turned all this around, you became determined and full of positivity, keep that determination, keep the positive flowing and you can only succeed sweetie.

Just remember even if you ever have a horrible day come on here. Its what keeps up the determination to continue to succeed :D xxxxxx

Sorry for hi jacking your diary Emmy but I want to ask Jackie a question about Carla...Jackie are you saying that Carla is a sable coloured collie (very unusual colouring for collie) that's the black,brown and gold...cos if you are OMG my last dog was a collie, Oscar and he was GS colouring the sable colour, I am going to go find a photo of him, he is the dog that I measure all my dogs by he was adorable and he was from a dog shelter too xxxx

Sorry for hi jacking your diary Emmy but I want to ask Jackie a question about Carla...Jackie are you saying that Carla is a sable coloured collie (very unusual colouring for collie) that's the black,brown and gold...cos if you are OMG my last dog was a collie, Oscar and he was GS colouring the sable colour, I am going to go find a photo of him, he is the dog that I measure all my dogs by he was adorable and he was from a dog shelter too xxxx

Go for it hun, I love all animal talk :D

You can never have enough hun, you're a woman we need more than we actually need :giggle:
Oh I was like that with McD before I started SW, hate it much preferred Burger King, but even that now, I am with you on that one hun disgusting :yuk:
In fact the only one I seem to be ok with is Chinese and only chicken chow mein and egg fried rice, so I have them for 11 syns occasionally as a treat and if I fancy it a tbsp or 2 of S&S sauce for 1 syn per tbsp xxx

I absolutely loved chicken sweet and sour balls from the chinese. But I'm going to make a switch to kebab shop when we have takeaway as I can have chicken kebab with lots of salad :D

Hi Emmy :wavey:

How have things been going? x

Hi Emmy :wavey:

How have things been going? x

Hi hun, things have been going fairly well. I've been under my 15 syns everyday since that 1 day where I went over. And I'm hoping that my hard work for the full week this week gives me good results on monday morning when I weigh in :D

I had a bit of a blah day yesterday as Chris had been on at me about the amount I (despite it all being on plan). But I'm back on top with the help of the lovely ladies on here, and feel raring to go:D

Hi hun, things have been going fairly well. I've been under my 15 syns everyday since that 1 day where I went over. And I'm hoping that my hard work for the full week this week gives me good results on monday morning when I weigh in :D

I had a bit of a blah day yesterday as Chris had been on at me about the amount I (despite it all being on plan). But I'm back on top with the help of the lovely ladies on here, and feel raring to go:D

Sounds like you'll ha e a great result on Monday. People used to be on at me when II started too, about the amount I was eating! When you're on a diet, you're not meant to eat *actual* food or much of it ;) Or didn't you know?! lol

Just stay going as you are and you'll show him!

184.jpg

this is Carla :D

sorry to hijack your thread Emmy but if i put it in my diary you wont see it :D xxxxxx

Jackie, I want your beautiful dog :D She is gorgeous

I can't wait for December for us to get our puppy - Chris has promised me that we can get a choccy lab :wohoo:

Hi Hun, just popped across to find your diary and what a great read it was :) Best of luck from me - I look forward to seeing your weight coming off!! K x

Hi hun :wavey:

Sorry about all the waffling :eek: I tend to do it a lot when I get excited. And when I get motivated, I get excited, so hence the waffling ... which is exactly what I'm doing now lol :p

wow a choccie lab how lovely :D:D:D:D

you would not want my doggie huni shes rather 'special' not many would want to put up with her uniqueness but shes lovely once shes decided yu can be trusted :D xxxxxxxxxxx

Awwwww bless her :)

Yeah we decided on a choccy lab as we found Chris' parents' choccy lab was really good with my friend's baby girl (the only trouble we had was him nicking her dummies). He's a big dog, but he was so gentle with her, he really surprised us. I know it varies from dog to dog, but my experiences of labradors have only ever been good :D

:D I'm having such an easy day food wise

Brekkie - 4 large strawberries, a banana, a satsuma, muller light and a fibre plus bar (hexb)
Lunch - drained can of tuna in brine, lettuce, tomato and cucumber with salad cream (2.5 syns)
Dinner - Chicken wrapped in bacon (all fat removed), pasta, homemade tomato sauce (canned tomato, mushrooms, garlic, half an onion)
Snack - mini jaffa cakes (9 syns) and maybe half a mug of hot choc (2.5 syns)
Total Syns - 14

I feel fantastic too. I've just realised that my love handles above my waist have shrunk :eek: I can't seem to grab as much as I used to be able to :woohoo:

awww Jackie she's goooorgeous!!! i have a black lab. full of energy but a lovely natured dog. and she gets me out walking, probably much more than if i didn't have her.

food is looking good for today! there's so much positive energy bouncing around the forum it's so infectious!! :) xx

Does it matter that I won't be having my hexa today? Mum hasn't got scales here :eek: My fault as I borrowed them and haven't brought them back. So I can't weigh out cheese and I don't like normal semi skimmed milk (it has to be the uht stuff for me lol) :confused:

Back