*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

Oooh I have a black Lab too, my little chessie boy (Chester), only he's not so little but he is compared to his mum and dad they were enormous...he's cute and friendly but since we had a door to door salesman put his foot in the door when he was just a pup, he doesn't like people standing and especially not on the doorstep, so if ya came to my house ya have to come in sit down he'll then sniff ya out and when he's happy you can do as you please, he ahs been known to bare his teeth but that's been very rare and so far only at unsavoury people, so he's a good judge of character lol
I find most Labs are very good natured and easy to train, definitely the easiest dog I've had to train ever xx

This is Ben with his favourite teddy. He carries it around with him and sucks on it like a dummy :D

293294_10150384999288336_601243335_9946051_17705306_n.jpg

P1010003-1.jpg

This is my Chessie Boy xx

Hi Emmy

Just a quickie to thank you for your post on my diary. Started to do this during my lunch break at work. Your diary is so good I had to read every entry so just getting to posting now. Ahem maybe I should have been doing more work??

Your diary has also helped me understand why I all of a sudden couldn't get into JackieN's diary. Jackie if you read this I have been an avid "stalker" for a couple of months and was trying to get caught up on your posts from Christmas when it suddenly stopped working. I'll come and actually post on your diary if I ever get to 500

My home internet is goosed at present so I catch a mo from work whenever I can but 500 posts will take a while. Also I'm a bit shy and scared on forums as only started yesterday.

Sorry to have hijacked your thread Emmy - you are doing so well and I feel very inspired by your example.

All the best for your WI on Monday it'll be fab.

EmmyR1984 said:
I tend to get a bit shy and stuck in my ways lol :eek:
We'll knock that out if you ;-)

JackieN said:
me too huni but there are some amazing people on here :D xxxxx
And that's how!!! :)

JackieN said:
Did you ever see Ellie's thread in the inspirational bit? If not go and have a look :D

you do realise that those 8 bikinis will be useless to you on holiday don't you? :eek: I mean you have bought them now, so they are not going to fit you are they :D oh well huni you will just have to buy 8 smaller ones :D xxxxx
Like minds Jackie! I was going to suggest looking at Elle's thread too. It's the first thread I found and encouraged me to keep going when I first started.

I was also going to say the same about the bikinis! Stop buying then as they'll be too big soon!!! 8 is more than enough and you can rinse them out anyway :)

EmmyR1984 said:
Jackie, I want your beautiful dog :D She is gorgeous

I can't wait for December for us to get our puppy - Chris has promised me that we can get a choccy lab :wohoo:
So jealous. I love labs. We would get a doggie if we could but both work so it's not fair on the dog to leave it.

Emmy you are SO POSITIVE and ENTHUSIASTIC :)

Lovely :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can I add another positive to my list? :eek:

I'm learning to listen to my stomach. My dinner was a big bowl of pasta, homemade sauce and a chicken breast. Now normally I would have polished it all of without a care in the world. But today I'm listening to my tummy and I've stopped when I felt full. I'm literally stuffed, but I made myself stop :woohoo:

Definitely not buying anymore bikinis now, I have some really pretty ones, and I can get my aunty to alter them for me on the back band, so whether they're a bit big or a bit small, I plan on getting the use out of them :D

We'll knock that out if you ;-)

And that's how!!! :)

Like minds Jackie! I was going to suggest looking at Elle's thread too. It's the first thread I found and encouraged me to keep going when I first started.

I was also going to say the same about the bikinis! Stop buying then as they'll be too big soon!!! 8 is more than enough and you can rinse them out anyway :)

So jealous. I love labs. We would get a doggie if we could but both work so it's not fair on the dog to leave it.

Emmy you are SO POSITIVE and ENTHUSIASTIC :)

Lovely :)

We're lucky in that we both work as carer's for my mum and she has said that we're more than welcome to bring our dog with us :D All she wants is that we involve her on the training, so that if we go shopping for her, the dog listens to her :)

awwww lovely doggies :D:D:D:D:D

Emmy you are really doing well :D

I am finding the best way when eating is to not do anything else other than concentrate on each mouthful its hard in this house :giggle: but no tv, no pc, no book, just eat, enjoying each mouthful I then feel when I am full :D

Hi Emmy

Just a quickie to thank you for your post on my diary. Started to do this during my lunch break at work. Your diary is so good I had to read every entry so just getting to posting now. Ahem maybe I should have been doing more work??

Your diary has also helped me understand why I all of a sudden couldn't get into JackieN's diary. Jackie if you read this I have been an avid "stalker" for a couple of months and was trying to get caught up on your posts from Christmas when it suddenly stopped working. I'll come and actually post on your diary if I ever get to 500

My home internet is goosed at present so I catch a mo from work whenever I can but 500 posts will take a while. Also I'm a bit shy and scared on forums as only started yesterday.

Sorry to have hijacked your thread Emmy - you are doing so well and I feel very inspired by your example.

All the best for your WI on Monday it'll be fab.
I am so sorry :cry: i've lost a few of my lovely friends in my move to that section but needed to do it for personal reasons. I do hope you understand sweetie. pm me anytime or i'm always around in this diary, Lilies and several others :D xxxxxx

Sorry Emily but seens as everyone is hijacking and posting pictures of doggies i thought you might like to meet my baby!

Meet my namesake Shenzi

ForumRunner_20120111_193151.jpg

I have just read through all your diary. You are doing so well and I am looking forward to dropping down the stones with you. I have 7 stone to lose. X

I've managed to sneak my hexa in, Chris went to the shops and got me some uht milk, and I just had my allowance for the day warmed up :)

So it looks like it's been another 100% day today, and used all 15 of my syns without going over :D

For next time, our C once told us that a HEA of cheese is a small matchbox size. Test it out when you next have scales around. I never have it but remembered this tip :)

For next time, our C once told us that a HEA of cheese is a small matchbox size. Test it out when you next have scales around. I never have it but remembered this tip :)

thanks hun, might try this one next time because however yummy that warm milk was, I don't to get into the habit of having it before bed :8855:

Back