*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

Food plan for tomorrow

Brekkie - apple, yoghurt, porridge (hexb + hexa)
Snack - Strawberries
Lunch - ham and egg mayo salad (2.5 syns for salad cream in the egg mayo)
Dinner - Lamb steak stir fry
Snack - mini hobnobs (7 syns)
Total planned syns - 9.5

One update for this, I just had 1 pink panther wafer (3 syns :eek:, just for a piddly wafer biscuit), so that leaves my total syns for today at 12.5 :D

Last update from me tonight :)

Food plan for tomorrow

Brekkie - chopped fruit (apple, peach and banana) with mullerlight over the top, fibre plus bar (hexb)
Lunch - Chicken, tomato, cucumber
Snack - Mango
Dinner - quick and easy tomato soup
Snack - mini chocolate shorties (6.5), 5 laughing cow light triangles (hexa)
Total planned syns - 6.5

hey big hugs for your horrid day:bighug:

you did so well :D resisting temptation some days will be better than others

your positives are fab and you are right you can do this

have a good nights sleep tomorrow is another day xxx

another hug for good measure:bighug:

Well done in coping today hun x

I'm proud of you too :)

I haven't been around but reading through today's posts all at once I was worried, relieved, worried, relieved, proud proud PROUD :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:eek: thanks for all of the encouragement and support yesterday ladies, it was very, very much appreciated :bighug:

Positives for today

1) my size 26 t shirt from new look is starting to feel a bit baggy across my tummy :eek:
2) I'm feeling really chuffed that I didn't give in yesterday and scoff loads of rubbish
3) tomorrow is weigh in day and I can't wait to see how it's gone

Really undecided about whether to go to cheshire or not tomorrow night :confused:

I think the main reason for me wanting to go is to be able to tell his mum that I've got myself into gear and have already lost so much :eek:

Chris has been shopping and got me some fat free fromage frais, mixed berries and meringue nests so I can attempt to make a sw friendly eaton mess tomorrow. And he got me the bits for making a sw pasta quiche too, which I'm really excited about trying :D

Emmy what happened to your plan? I just don't want you to get stuck or tempted when away x As for Chris's Mum - you are doing this for you so don't stress about other people x

Emmy what happened to your plan? I just don't want you to get stuck or tempted when away x As for Chris's Mum - you are doing this for you so don't stress about other people x

I've got loads of muller lights in, lots of fruit etc so would have taken that and a couple of slices of quiche for dinner tomorrow night and lunch on tuesday. I wouldn't have gone off plan as I've come so far :D

I really don't like being home alone, I get a bit freaked out :eek: . But the idea of having a soak in the bath tomorrow night, having the bed to myself, cooking my quiche and tidying up is swaying me to stay at home, more than the thought of being able to say how much I've lost.

Plus, if I wait until the end of march I'll have lost more and will hopefully be at least halfway to my target for turkey :p

I really don't like being home alone, I get a bit freaked out :eek: . But the idea of having a soak in the bath tomorrow night, having the bed to myself, cooking my quiche and tidying up is swaying me to stay at home, more than the thought of being able to say how much I've lost.

That sounds fab, I love being home alone but not for too long.. I've watched too many horror movies!:rolleyes:

EmmyR1984 said:
I've got loads of muller lights in, lots of fruit etc so would have taken that and a couple of slices of quiche for dinner tomorrow night and lunch on tuesday. I wouldn't have gone off plan as I've come so far :D

Plus, if I wait until the end of march I'll have lost more and will hopefully be at least halfway to my target for turkey :p

Woop woop :)

You'll be fine. Don't know why I worried x

Woop woop :)

You'll be fine. Don't know why I worried x

:bighug: I've worked way too hard to throw it all away hun

We're staying at my mum's again tonight as my brother is on duty and he's behaving like an idiot at the moment. So Chris said we'd stay over again just so mum has extra staff on.

Though I'm sending Chris home to fetch my scales ready for weigh in tomorrow morning :p

i love having the house to myself :D

don't come to cheshire its very cold :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

your plans sound good and you sound really positive :D

good luck for the morning, really looking forward to seeing how you have done:D:D

Chris is coming across to Northwich to pick up a new fridge freezer for us off his parents, as the one we currently have is way too small for me to even contemplate freezing meals in. :cry:

I feel a lot more positive than I did yesterday, that was a real test for me as to whether I went for choccy or not. And I didn't!! :eek: :D

Going to heat up my speedy tomato soup in a bit :D Just a can of baked beans and a can of plum tomatos blitzed together. They smell exactly like heinz tomato soup (which I love), but thankfully syn free. I came across the idea on this forum before I had the guts to sign up :eek:

Really wish it was tomorrow morning already though, I'm dying to get weigh in done :rolleyes:

Tomato soup was yummy, but way more filling than I expected, so I couldn't finish all of it. Going to use mini tins next time and have fruit afterwards as I feel overly full now and a bit yuck :sigh:

Keeping with the holiday spirit and have been searching for flip flops today, have found some amazing ones on ebay, so I plan on buying a couple of pairs tomorrow :D

Hey Emmy,
I found your diary at last :D Look at how amazing you are doing already. I shall be popping in here more often. Looks like you might be my magic little inspirational lady to keep me on track. I just know your will go far and lose that weigh you want for your turkish holiday.

So you weigh ins are on mondays right? I can't wait to come bk and see how you did. Good luck hun. xx

Back