*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

Hey Emmy,
I found your diary at last :D Look at how amazing you are doing already. I shall be popping in here more often. Looks like you might be my magic little inspirational lady to keep me on track. I just know your will go far and lose that weigh you want for your turkish holiday.

So you weigh ins are on mondays right? I can't wait to come bk and see how you did. Good luck hun. xx

I weigh at home, so I do it on Monday morning once I've ahem :eek: been to the loo :8855:

Just caught up with your diary seeing as I spotted it when you first started. You've been doing so well and I can't wait to see your results tomorrow. You've been doing better than I have but then I am undecided! I have started a few good habits and have seen a total of 5lb loss so all good.

Maybe your mum and sister are envious of you actually doing something about your weight and wish they were as strong as you to start. Be proud of what you are doing and don't lose heart, you are already seeing your body change for the better so embrace it.

Good luck for tomorrow K x

Forgot to say - thanks for the easy tomato soup recipe, will have to try that one and don't think I'll forget those ingredients too quickly :)

Last edited:
LinzLinz said:
That sounds fab, I love being home alone but not for too long.. I've watched too many horror movies!:rolleyes:

I'm the same!! Scared myself silly At times lol

Last update from me tonight :)

Food plan for tomorrow

Brekkie - chopped fruit (apple, peach and banana) with mullerlight over the top, fibre plus bar (hexb)
Lunch - Chicken, tomato, cucumber
Snack - Mango
Dinner - quick and easy tomato soup
Snack - mini chocolate shorties (6.5), 5 laughing cow light triangles (hexa)
Total planned syns - 6.5

Syns update for today - little bit of stuffing (2.5 syns) and banana, raspberries and strawberries with 2 tbsp of ff fromage frais and a crushed meringue on top (3 syns), which leaves my total at 12 syns for the day ;)

Well done on another good day and well done in advance for tomorrow mornings wi! Xx

Well done on another good day and well done in advance for tomorrow mornings wi! Xx

thanks hun :D am starting to get a bit excited / nervous :8855: as long as it doesn't go up then I'll be happy :eek:

Food plan for tomorrow

Brekkie - 3 weetabix and milk (3.5 syns, hexb and hexa), muller light, strawberries
Lunch - egg mayo and ham salad(2.5 syns)
Snack - mango
Dinner - sausage, pasta, mushrooms
Snack - mini shortcake bites (6.5 syns)
Total planned syns - 12.5

Also need to start looking at different menu options as well so that I don't get stuck in a rut, so tuesday, I plan on making a quiche and I plan on looking for lots of new recipes :D

Great menu both today and tomorrow :)

Good luck for tomorrow (although you don't really need it!). I'll pop in anyway as I can't wait to see how you do either x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Literally just woken up :eek: and it's way too cold to get out from under these covers yet :8855:

Going to just have 2 weetabix so that I save 3.5 syns, I can always go back to 3 if I feel peckish later on :D

- 3lbs :bunnydance: :woohoo:

So hopefully this time next week I will have lost my first stone :eek: Scales are going back in their box, ready to be taken home and will not be brought out until next monday morning :D

Woohoo! So proud of you yay you've done so well fingers crossed for next week xxxxxxxxxx

Woohoo! So proud of you yay you've done so well fingers crossed for next week xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun, just really glad I didn't bottle it and raid the choccy tub when I was feeling awful on saturday. Just wish there was a way to keep this feeling bottled up lol :D

Positives for today

1) I AM 3LBS AWAY FROM BEING A STONE LIGHTER :woohoo:
2) I feel great about how things are going and how I deal with bad days
3) I've had a 100% FULL week, no going over syns, and I plan on doing the same again this week
4) I feel inspired to look at beautiful summer dresses and plan which ones I want for our holiday

And ................

5) I feel so thankful to have found this place as I never would have got through saturday without the wonderful people here who follow my diary and help to keep me on the straight and narrow :bighug:

- 3lbs :bunnydance: :woohoo:

So hopefully this time next week I will have lost my first stone :eek: Scales are going back in their box, ready to be taken home and will not be brought out until next monday morning :D

YEY - well done lady!! :happy096: xx

Oh, the jumpsuit arrived today and I really don't like it :( It's way too baggy around my tummy, so I'm going to have to sell it on

Well done hun! Great result :D

Thank you everyone :D

I feel absolutely great today, as though I can achieve anything that I set my mind to. I wasn't sure which way weigh in was going to go because of my 1lb gain earlier this week :eek:

I've figured out that I need to average out at about 2lbs loss (maybe a little bit more) each week to easily hit my target of 4 stone lost by the time we go to Turkey. Really going to give this my best shot.

EDIT** it needs to be 2.25 lbs each week lost lol

I've also been thinking, while on holiday, what shall I do food wise? Chris said it's a holiday and I shouldn't be thinking about syns etc. But I know, that by then, I'll be so focused on everything that I won't be able to help myself :eek: Chris did also suggest that I could always do a proper swim each morning, to add to the messing about in the pool that we'll probably be doing.

Also, I'm going to start selling old clothes on ebay, things that I won't wear and are too big for me :eek: And then I'm going to save the money so that we can have a night in London again this year in december :D

Ooohhh gosh, listen to me rambling on :8855:

Back