*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

I think it's lovely you're making your invites! One of my friends did and I've still got it. It means a lot, much more personal. Have fun!

Hope your back gets better soon x

I love pink and butterflies too so can't wait to see your invites :) Do you have a date set? I'm guessing you do but can't remember if you've said it?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

20th of july next year :D

back is feeling a teensy bit better, have mainly been lay down most of the day so I feel really lazy :(

Syns have ended on 14.5 for the day, I was tempted to use them up on a chelsea bun, but decided against that when I realised I could have chocolate yoghurt (sachet of options mixed in ff plain yoghurt) and my little biscuits too.

Food plan for tomorrow

Brekkie - muller light, grapes, banana
Lunch - tuna, tomato and cucumber (1 syn for a bit of salad cream)
Snack - puffed wheat and semi skimmed milk (hexa and 5 syns)
Snack - (when we get home) apple and kiwi fruit
Dinner - blt sandwich (hexb)
Snack - hot choc (2 syns), mini hobnobs (6 syns)
Total planned syns - 14

Has anyone seen those heinz pasta pouches? A couple of them seem quie low in syns, I've got one in the cupboard so was thinking of having it for lunch on friday depending on what flavour I've got (refuse to use 7 syns on it so fingers crossed it's one of the ones in the 3 - 3.5 syns range).

Sorry I haven't been around much today, have been in agony and just been watching videos all day. Will catch up with everyone in the morning xx

20th of july next year :D

back is feeling a teensy bit better, have mainly been lay down most of the day so I feel really lazy :(

Syns have ended on 14.5 for the day, I was tempted to use them up on a chelsea bun, but decided against that when I realised I could have chocolate yoghurt (sachet of options mixed in ff plain yoghurt) and my little biscuits too.

Food plan for tomorrow

Brekkie - muller light, grapes, banana
Lunch - tuna, tomato and cucumber (1 syn for a bit of salad cream)
Snack - puffed wheat and semi skimmed milk (hexa and 5 syns)
Snack - (when we get home) apple and kiwi fruit
Dinner - blt sandwich (hexb)
Snack - hot choc (2 syns), mini hobnobs (6 syns)
Total planned syns - 14

Has anyone seen those heinz pasta pouches? A couple of them seem quie low in syns, I've got one in the cupboard so was thinking of having it for lunch on friday depending on what flavour I've got (refuse to use 7 syns on it so fingers crossed it's one of the ones in the 3 - 3.5 syns range).

Sorry I haven't been around much today, have been in agony and just been watching videos all day. Will catch up with everyone in the morning xx

:bighug::bighug::bighug: hope it feels better soon, have you taken some painkillers. hubby always takes brufen and paracetamol, take it easy honey :bighug::bighug::bighug:

:bighug: hope you feel better soon xx

:bighug::bighug::bighug: hope it feels better soon, have you taken some painkillers. hubby always takes brufen and paracetamol, take it easy honey :bighug::bighug::bighug:

yeah I've not long since taken some, so by the time I settle for bed they should have kicked in xx

Hope the painkillers do their job so you can get some sleep x

20th July 2013 :) Ill remember that now x

Good for you staying 100% while feeling rubbish and being in pain too. Hope you wake up better in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi sweetie, aww sorry you've hurt your back, def take the ibuprofen to take away any inflammation (sp?) and painkillers too, I swear by a warm hot water bottle too, I have a back problem after an accident 15 years ago, bought a £6,000 bed to help and I reckon my £12 hot water bottle helps more ..oh well :giggle:
I made the invites for Kirsty and Mark's wedding (I make all my own cards) which was supposed to be this August, but the pressure of the wedding and saving for a deposit for a house got too much so they called the wedding off...I still have the invite template in case they change their minds though :giggle:...love the idea of a personal invite ....the other really personal thing they were going to do was to have personalised stamps from royal mail and were going to put them on just the envelopes for the very close family members I think 10 were something like £8 and 20, which was what they were going to get were £15 or something like that and they had picked the picture taken at their engagement party....so disappointed the weddings not taking place :cry:, but they have decided they will probably get married a few years later as they want to do some travelling first too .
Anyway, hurry up and feel better hun :hug99: xxxx

Sorry to hear you've been in pain hun. Hope you're feeling a bit better today xx

Morning everyone, another day sat in my makeshift bed at mum's until we go home tonight. It's not as bad as it was yesterday, but Chris wants me to be on the safe side :eek:

I've discovered a tv programme called say yes to the dress, they did some episodes for plus size brides called big bliss and I'm hooked. It's given me that little push to realise that as long as the dress fits properly I can try on any dress that I want and it will look fabulous :D I was under the impression that, being bigger, I would have to settle for something that just fit. But watching that show has made me realise that I deserve that "this is THE dress" moment :p

So the plan is to stay 100% focused on slimming world, keep going as I am doing, but upping my water and my superfree foods, I'm really going to push for it ;)

My positives for today ...

1) I've had a realisation that I will be a beautiful bride and it's definitely spurring me on
2) despite being stuck in bed yesterday, I didn't go off plan, I stuck to what I had planned and didn't go over my syn allowance
3) I find that I'm now waking up in the morning and rather than craving chocolate and eating rubbish, I reach for the water and fruit :D

aw sorry to hear your back is playing up. hope it gets better soon.

I love all things crafty and helped 2 of my friend makes their invites, order of service cards and the name cards for the tables. Felt it gave it a nice person touch and was great fun too. :)
hope you have a better day xx

Emmy - if you lose an average of 2.5 lbs a week, you will be at your target by your wedding day - so you wont be "bigger"!

Love your positives xxx

Hope your back is settling down honey:)

Don't ever doubt you will be a beautiful Bride because you will be as you are now xxx
Beauty comes from within :D:D:D

with your determination and positive nature not only will you be a beautiful bride but a slender one too, i have no doubt about that x

take care xxxxx

Hey sweetie, well done on staying on plan, hope the back continues to improve too, loving your positives hun ...fab-u-lous
Oh and hunni you were always beautiful and you will be stunning on your big day, whatever your size :hug99: xxxx

Hiya. :wavey:

Sorry to hear you've hurt your back. I'd blame the iPad if I were you. Things are obviously a hazard to health! Lol.

Seriously though, get well soon and enjoy the dog walks when you start doing them. I wouldn't be without my wee walks through the woods with my beagle. The dog's an annoying wee bugger but the walks are nice! ;) X

Back