*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

Thanks everyone, feeling a little bit better, so I think resting it is the way to go. Can't wait to get started on these dogs walks as it's a proper giggle :D

Got a chilli on the go as I had blt for lunch and I didn't fancy pasta tonight, so there's 3 different super free foods in it, mince, kidney beans and baked beans, can't wait for it to be cooked

EmmyR1984 said:
Thanks everyone, feeling a little bit better, so I think resting it is the way to go. Can't wait to get started on these dogs walks as it's a proper giggle :D

Got a chilli on the go as I had blt for lunch and I didn't fancy pasta tonight, so there's 3 different super free foods in it, mince, kidney beans and baked beans, can't wait for it to be cooked

I love walking my dog too esp with my gf's from work. We have a great time x

Ok, so total syn count for today 13.5 :D

Food plan for tomorrow

Brekkie - strawberries, cherries, muller light
Lunch - ham, and tomato sandwich (hexb)
Snack - Banana
Dinner - Chilli with cheese (hexa)
Snack - Walkers baked (5 syns) and fibre plus bar (5.5 syns)
Total planned syns - 10.5

EmmyR1984 said:

Food plan for tomorrow

Snack - Banana

Fantastic well done and tomorrow looks fab also x

Food plan for tomorrow

Snack - Banana

Food looking lovely hun :D Hope you have a great day and weekend! xxxxx

Emmy where are you? :(

Emmy where are you? :(

Sorry I haven't been on all day :(

We've had loads of trouble with my cousin's ex recently and I just needed to be there for her today. Looks like his sister (who was pretending to be bffs with my cousin) has been going back and reporting things to him :rolleyes:

I've stuck to plan all day, despite all the stress. I'm feeling quite pleased that I didn't raid the biscuit tin to be honest :eek:

Starting to put things in motion for the wedding, have chose bridesmaids dress pattern today, and changed the colour scheme (but I'm keeping that secret until I have an invite to post a piccy of) :p

Okkkkk so, some positives :D

1) my shape is most definitely changing even with the amount of weight I've lost
2) I didn't binge today when under stress
3) I love the feeling I get when I turn down chocolate, like it's one of the biggest achievements ever :p

Great positives :)

Missed you today but proud (weird?) that you stayed strong and in plan when stressed x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats on staying on plan under pressure/stress - that's one of the hardest things I've found. I've been a bit naughty today with feeling unwell :(

Chipmunk89 said:
Congrats on staying on plan under pressure/stress - that's one of the hardest things I've found. :(

I agree 100% with you on that x

I forgot to do my food plan last night and I had major trouble deciding what to have for lunch today :rolleyes:

Food so far has been

Brekkie - muller light, banana and fibre plus bar (I did try making the magic porridge, but I took one spoonful and spat it out as I really didn't like it, I must be weird lol - so had the fibre plus bar instead for 5.5 syns)
Lunch - Apple followed by sweet and sour mugshot
Dinner - is going to be cheese burgers with salad (hexa and hexb, will update if it's more) and coleslaw (3 syns)
Snack - mini chocolate bar (5 syns) and strawberries
Total planned syns - 13.5

I've been busy with wedding stuff today, designing inserts for our invitations, searching for flower girl dresses and accessories

Hope everyone is having a good weekend xx

You sound busy so that's good :)

I didn't like magic porridge either - so we're both weird!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey sweetie well done on staying on plan under stress (sorry been so busy couldn't get to everyone's diary yesterday).
Oooh changing the colour plan for your wedding, I bet it's really lovely whatever it is, can't wait.
Food looks amazing, and like you unless I plan ahead foodwise I never know what to have :giggle:...
great that you can see a change in your shape too, I love that more than losing the lbs.
I think i will have to try magic porridge, I think I'm the only one that hasn't lol
Have a wonderful eevning and a lovely weekend, sweetie :hug99: xxxx

Brekkie - muller light, banana and fibre plus bar (I did try making the magic porridge, but I took one spoonful and spat it out as I really didn't like it, I must be weird lol - so had the fibre plus bar instead for 5.5 syns)
Lunch - Apple followed by sweet and sour mugshot
Dinner - is going to be cheese burgers with salad (hexa and hexb, will update if it's more) and coleslaw (3 syns)
Snack - mini chocolate bar (5 syns) and strawberries
Total planned syns - 13.5

Dinner has changed because my burgers haven't defrosted yet and I don't fancy finishing them off in the microwave. So my fibre plus bar is now my hexb and I'm going to have pasta, my hexa of cheese, bacon and mushrooms. Which means my syns are down to 5 in total :confused: So need to think of something else I can have tonight as I don't think I'll be as full, thinking of having a muller corner as I'll probably get a bit peckish (5.5 syns) and I'll put an extra 3 syns of cheese in my pasta :D, which makes me back to 13.5 syns :)

I don't like the magic porridge either! That's 3 of us a bit weird then lol xx

Back