*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

I took one sniff and ended up giving it to the dogs :8855:

Am looking at maybe using some of my syns up in a morning for breakfast and getting some of the tesco own portion sized cereals and some kellogs cornflakes (which I'm really missing) and weighing them into portions. Which would then mean rather than getting biscuits etc in to have at night, I could have a fibre plus bar at night to give me a choccy fix :) Plus all that extra fibre has to be a good thing :8855:

I think that's a great idea especially if your missing them! In fact i may do the same thing as Im really missing rice krispies at the moment, although the little boxes are more expensive i think ill go for them as Im lazy lol xx

I'm lazy too :8855: Chris got me a big box of rice crispies the other day and I just couldn't be faffed with weighing it all out into portions. I'll make myself do it one day as it'll be a life saver when we go to his mum and dad's at the end of march and when we go to their caravan in september :D

We bought the ickle boxes so as a treat on a weekend I have half heb of bran flakes and a ickle box of frosties! You get a big bowl full and can only taste frosties :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya :wave_cry:

Feeling really rough with * still being here so have been dozing on and off a lot. Am staying on plan though so hopefully monday should go well xx

Oh dear, sorry you're feeling so rubbish. That's one good thing about being on the pill - I haven't had a proper period in 2 years - it stops mine completely. I am definitely not looking forward to coming of it when we finally decide to have children. I used to get really bad cramps and migraines around *.

Hi everyone,

Just a super quick post as I'm about to dash out and am dying my hair tonight and plan on having a soak in the bath beforehand so won't be able to get on for long (if at all).

Food isn't going too well today. I haven't been going for crisps and chocolate, but have had 1 more pitta bread than a red day allows (3 instead of 2). So if I skip my crisps tonight I should still be within my syn limit :D

I'm going to make a big effort to come back on here properly tomorrow as I've been missing this place loads. I've just felt so bleurgh with * week taking its time and driving me nuts lol

Going to do my food plan for tomorrow now just in case I don't get time to get back online

Brekkie - rice crispies and milk (hexa and 6 syns), grapes, banana
Lunch - apple followed by mugshot
Snack - cherries
Dinner - tacos and salad (5 syns)
Snack - fibre plus bar (hexb) and muller light
Total planned syns - 11

I figured out the taco shells were 5 syns for 2 as every calorie site says a portion is 3 shells and there is 150 calories in each portion. But I only want 2, which will be 100 calories. If I'm wrong then I do have 4 syns leeway just incase

Hope everyone is ok xxxx

Hey sweetie, I hope your * week hurry's up and leaves, I so don't miss them and seeing you suffering so badly reminds me of mine :eek:
Well done for staying on plan though and you know what the extra pitta bread won'r make that much difference in the grand scheme of things will it .
Take care hun, hope you feel well enough to get back on properly tomorrow. Miss ya so much :hug99: xxxxxxxxx

Hi Em,

Sorry to hear you've not been well. I'm just catching up on some diaries so thought I'd pop in and say hi. Congratulations on keeping the weight loss going even though you're not feeling well. Hope you get well again soon.

Kev X

Hope you're feeling much better Emily. * week is a pain but I hope you took something to make you feel brighter. Food is looking good too! Take care :) xx

Hi everyone, am here :wavey:

Been having a bit of a freak out because I've been taking some supplements to help with ttc and I panicked that they were what's causing * to still be here. But I think it's just a case of it being long overdue for one like this, so I just need to suck it up and deal with it :(

Food is going well, have been really sticking to plan and making sure that I drink a lot too.

Off to catch up on the gossip :bighug:

Hey sweetie, hope it goes away soon, yukky * time.
Well done for staying on plan and drinking plenty, you are a star lovely lady. :hug99:
Have a fab weekend and catch you soon :bighug: xxxxxxxxx

Hi sweetie been missing you, sorry your still haven a bad time wiv * week, take care Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Emily - I've just read through your diary and it's been great to see how confident you are with the whole SW approach. You've helped me realise that my own disappointing weight loss is probably down to not feeling ready to let go and have (and enjoy) the syns, I reckon my general eating is OK but think I still get a bit mixed up with the EE days and def maybe not eating enough - lesson learned.
I'm going back to the drawing board starting again on Monday as my new start date - use the weekend to plan my meals and then join you guys to making it happen if that's OK
Sue x

Back