*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

Well done on the loss!!! :-D

Great attitude - its going in the right direction and that's all that matters :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on your loss hun!!

Definitely 1lb in the right direction :)

Morning :)

I've not forgotten about this place, just having to log on via my phone because Chris being the dope that he is, took my ipad charger with him last night (I've stayed at mum's for the night as she wasn't feeling too good).

Just done my wi and it's -1lb for me today. Ws hoping for a bit more, but I'm just glad that it's going in the right direction.

Food plan for today -
Brekkie - shreddies (hexb and hexa), banana, grapes
Lunch - salmon salad
Snack - apple
Dinner - chinese pork steak, rice with tomato and cucumber
Snack - fibre plus bar (5.5 syns) and wotsits (5 syns)
Total planned syns - 10.5

Just getting caught up. Well done on the loss. All good.

Re you dinner pork steak what do you so with it. It sounds fab. :D

Hope you're feeling better.:D

Well done on the loss Em!! X

Well done on the loss! :)

Hi everyone :wave_cry:

I'm on yoghurt and soup for the next couple of days. This always happens when * week finishes, my gums ache like crazy for a few days. I normally go for soup with bread and butter, but I'm just going to go for the soup and have yoghurts in between this time so that I'm not filling up on carbs.

But next week (at the latest, but hopefully by friday) I can get back on plan 100% :D

Just waiting for my ipad charger, and as soon as I have it I'll catch up with everyone

:bighug:

I WILL have a 100% week next week. Going to make myself a nice easy food plan.

But for the next 2-3 days will be heinz soup, porridge, yoghurt and maybe bananas, just soft stuff and trying to get my hexs in as and where I can.

:bighug:Big hugs hun xx

I'm still checking in on everyone, but feeling really cack so haven't been posting :sigh:

I was using loads of bonjela last night and I think I may have either had an allergic reaction or burnt the inside of my top lip. It's now swollen up and I look like I've had botox :8855:

I've had frozen peas on it this morning and it has gone down slightly on one side, just need the other side to do the same lol.

Food plan for today

Brekkie - yoghurt and banana
Lunch - soup
Snack - yoghurt
Dinner - soup
Snack - ready brek (hexa and 5 syns)

Doesn't look much does it? My gums feel a bit better today, just hope that when I go back to eating normally I don't pile loads of weight on :(

Back