*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

EmmyR1984 said:
It would be getting easier if I hadn't pulled my tummy muscles :8855: I did that Girls Aloud song on saturday and sunday I was in agony, down both sides of my tummy, I could hardly move, feeling a bit better today so back on it tomorrow when I go home :)

Having a nice easy 100% day today so am hoping I can keep this up :D

Sorry to hear about your tummy muscles but least you know it's working! Well done on another 100% day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

EmmyR1984 said:
It would be getting easier if I hadn't pulled my tummy muscles :8855: I did that Girls Aloud song on saturday and sunday I was in agony, down both sides of my tummy, I could hardly move, feeling a bit better today so back on it tomorrow when I go home :)

Having a nice easy 100% day today so am hoping I can keep this up :D

Hope you get better soon :bighug:

I'm currently watching The Gilmore Girls first episode as its starting from scratch on 5* :) Thought is share this with a fellow fan x

Em, your muscles hurting is a very good sign (weirdly) shows it's working! Your body will get used to it as you start to do it more often :D Hope you're having a good day xxx

Hope you get better soon :bighug:

I'm currently watching The Gilmore Girls first episode as its starting from scratch on 5* :) Thought is share this with a fellow fan x

Awwwwww I wish I'd brought my dvds to mum's with me now, going to start watching them again. Plus I could do with a bit of eye candy (Luke) ;) :8855:

EmmyR1984 said:
Awwwwww I wish I'd brought my dvds to mum's with me now, going to start watching them again. Plus I could do with a bit of eye candy (Luke) ;) :8855:

I love Luke! I have a Luke's TShirt that I bought on the studio tour :-D

omggggg you lucky duck. I wish they hadn't left it like they did, I was dying to find out what happened with Lorelai and Luke :D

EmmyR1984 said:
omggggg you lucky duck. I wish they hadn't left it like they did, I was dying to find out what happened with Lorelai and Luke :D

They're living together and are really happy and have just had a set of twin babies.

Rory is working on CNN :-D
Oh and she changed her mind and married Logan ;)

They're living together and are really happy and have just had a set of twin babies.

Rory is working on CNN :-D
Oh and she changed her mind and married Logan ;)

Love it ;) !!! Now they just need to do a series 8 lol

I'd love a film, just tying everything together :) I guess we can dream

I had a bad start to the day, got really worked up over stuff going on here and was so tempted to have a slab of coffee cake, instead I filled up on cereal, but used roughly 10 syns worth

Food today I think I've managed to pull back, going to see if there's any alpen light bars in so I can have my second hexb

Breakfast - cereal and milk (10 syns and hexa), yoghurt
Snack - pasta, sweetcorn
Lunch - banana and choc philadelphia sandwich (hexb and 4.5 syns)
Dinner - pasta with sauce (passata, garlic, onion) and cheese (hexa)
Snack - strawberries, grapes, apple and yoghurt
Syns for today 14.5

I'd love a film, just tying everything together :) I guess we can dream

I had a bad start to the day, got really worked up over stuff going on here and was so tempted to have a slab of coffee cake, instead I filled up on cereal, but used roughly 10 syns worth

Food today I think I've managed to pull back, going to see if there's any alpen light bars in so I can have my second hexb

Breakfast - cereal and milk (10 syns and hexa), yoghurt
Snack - pasta, sweetcorn
Lunch - banana and choc philadelphia sandwich (hexb and 4.5 syns)
Dinner - pasta with sauce (passata, garlic, onion) and cheese (hexa)
Snack - strawberries, grapes, apple and yoghurt
Syns for today 14.5

Firstly well done on not letting the stress make you reach for the bad things! Even if you've had a few too many syns on cereal, you are still within your syns for the day and ts much better than reaching for cake :)

Food is looking good for the day. Is choc philadelphia nice?? Keep picking it up to try then popping it back as 'm scared it'll be horrid? Can you liken it to anything?

Hope you're okay hun xxx

I really can't think how to describe, kind of like mild tasting spreadable chocolate if that makes sense?

Spoil perfectly good Philly by adding chocolate??? Sacrilege!! :eek: X

Well done avoiding cake and just having cereal instead :)

Emily shall we start a Gilmore girls film petition??!!

Well done avoiding cake and just having cereal instead :)

Emily shall we start a Gilmore girls film petition??!!

oohhhh yeah, I'm sure there's lots of other peoe out there who'd sign it too ;)

love the gilmore girls, i would sign that :D

hope you have had a good day emily xxxxx

I can't believe I'd never heard of gilmore girls until last year lol, but I was hooked straight away lol

It turned out quite good in the end thanks hun, stuck to plan despite my cereal pig out in the morning lol

Back