*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

I'd never see Chris then because he works long hours and does night care too 3 nights a week so I think it's a case of developing a tough skin where mum's concerned and to just try not to let her get to me - which is easier said than done a lot of the time. And I need to go better prepared as well because I get in such a tizz on the way down there that I often forget the food that I've packed up ready to take and have to manage on what she has in :)

Morning Em have a great day xx

Hi Em!

Sorry to hear you're having a tough time being at your mum's. It can't be easy when you're forced to spend time with her because of working. I hope she doesn't mean what she says- or doesn't say like about your hair. Maybe she's jealous that she can't do all the fun things you do like going on holiday.

I think preparing is critical for SW success. When I don't plan then I binge and eat the worse foods. I like your idea of starting fresh on your return from turkey but you must not forget how well you've done so far.

When do you fly? Must be very soon. Am very excited for you!

Hope you're having a good evening x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hiya Em, sorry i haven't visited your diary! hope you have a lovely time in Turkey!!! exciting stuff! your plan to get back into it properly when you return sounds good.... you know you can really go for it when your head is in the right place. :) X

Morning Em. 2 more days and you are off to Turkey. It is a good idea to get back on track when you get back. However, remember how far you have come and how well you've done so far. Have a lovely day.

Em I think you are flying off to Turkey tomorrow. Have a fab time. Hope you and chris enjoy this well deserved holiday. Be good. Look forward to hearing from you when you get back. Lots of love.

Have a fab holiday Emily x

Hope there's no delays for you :bighug:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Enjoy your holiday!!! Xx

Hello lovely Em, I too thought it was today you flew out.....hope you have a fabulous time lovely and get a great tan...can't wait to hear how it all went.

Relax, soak up the sun and forget Mothers and everything else, till you get back home :hug99: xxxxxx

Sorry that I have been AWOL lately Em. Hope that you have a fantastic holiday, you lucky lucky thing!! I await photograpshs on your return :D

Hope you are enjoying your hol hun, can't wait to hear how it went and see the pics of course....miss ya hun :sign0168: xxx:bighug:xxx

Hope you're enjoying yourself in the sunshine!! It's wet and horrible here :(

Back