defo gonna do it this time!!!!!

Hi when are you starting?

Good luck to you! You can do it this time. You seem to be in the right frame of mind. Welcome and fingers crossed.

Good luck , and welcome :) you know you can do it this time :) just think when you feeling down jump on here , there will prob, always be some 1 to take your mind off any thoughts you have to give in :)

How come you couldnt get past 10/8 days? Sorry for asking but by that time you will have well and truely been in ketosis and shouldnt be feeling hungry or anything.

Although, good luck with it this time. It does get harder each time you do this diet though :) x

I completely understand life getting in the way, it happened to me last time i tried to start and i only managed 3 weeks. This time i have planned ahead and i do have a few things i was invited too but i'm just not going and then i can't be tempted. Good luck, you know what you're in for but you also know the great feeling of 1st weigh in so keep that in mind when/if this week get tough!

Hiya!!

Best of luck with getting through your first week!

Just make sure you dont make any plans until you are confident that you will be able to make it through the night without cheating or failing!!

IF you need any support you know where we all are :)

Illstartmonday started on a thursday thats a good start, at least you didnt wait till monday usually what i always do. Good luck you sound determined this time. Keep posting here for support.:D

Good luck! You will find all the support on here, so if you find you are lacking willpower, etc....then jump on here as quickly as possible.

It works, you know that if you got to Day 10 because you would have had your week 1 WI.

Keep your goal in mind....it will only reward you if you give it your all and 100% but it is worth it.

Have a great Day 1!!

Back