deja vu.......restarting again tomorrow,wish me luck!

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Fot those of you who remember me i have tried to restart and restart over the holidays but to no avail,well no more, i am going to do it this time.
I have made a promise to myself that i will be in a pair of jeans by christmas and look good in them(i hope)
Anyway best of luck to all you restarters out there,onwards and downwards to us all,
elaine x

best of luck to you hun,how did the holiday go??
are you all tanned and gorgeous??

Good luck both of you :) hoping to restart myself towards the end of the week (fingers crossed)

god becky im back from my hols since july and still trying to restart,but tomorrow is d day and i will do it,plus im on team 6 the biggest losers and i dont intend on letting them down(god i really hope i dont!!)

bish bosh good luck to you on your restart,lets all remember how great we felt when we were at our peak on cd i really want to feel like that again,dont you??

ive just finished day one on restart after struggling my way though the last few weeks

good luck everyone

well done sumayyah on getting through day one,you are now officially one day closer to ketosis,keep going,
elaine

good luck for all of those of you re-starting tomorrow

i'm in with you all as well

put on 5lb of weight when on holiday, which i was pleased with, and this week all iv'e done is pig out.

i'm so looking forward to this week.

I have 1 stone to lose, and hope to do it in 4 week for my next holiday

so good luck all

thanks chris and welcome aboard the with the rest of us restarters,you will defo lose the stone before you go away again,no probs,
good luck
elaine x

shall get more cardigans now ready for the big ketosis freeze

Good luck to you all, you wont need it with each other for support .will keep popping in to see how you are all doing bring a big whip with me to keep you on track lol xx

Back