Delayed start newbie!

BigLors

Just thought i'd say hi to everyone! Went to my first LL meeting last Tuesday evening - all the girls in the group were fab, then on wednesday came down with a stomach bug :( sods law....so for last 3 days i've had about a half a pint of water and i forced 2 packs down me in that time. Was a struggle cos the thought of and food or water made me retch! Woe is me... Kinda pants eh? What a way to go into ketosis!! :rolleyes: But anyhoo, feel much better this morning, and have frapped up a strawberry shake - which was lovely! So day 1 is really today i guess!!!

Any hints tips etc will be very much appreciated!

TTFN
Lx

Lots of water, 4-5 litres a day, space your packes out during the day initially as it helps the early pre-ketosis hunger. Pamper yourself when the early hunger strikes. I found lots of Lush bath bombs, gorgeous scented candles etc a great non-food treat.

But most of all, keep posting and reading on here. These people are the absolute best for help and support when you need it. The inspiration pictures are fantastic for a boost and also try reading threads from people like Ice Moose and AJ, also Mrs Lard and Cerulean, for telling like it is and helping you on your way.

Good luck!

Back