Delayed Start

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by paulsan, 20 October 2008 Social URL.

1. paulsan

paulsan Member

Hi this is Sandra I am so disappointed went to chemist today all excited and worked up to start today but have to wait until thursday before i get weighed and can buy shakes as the chemist did not have enough staff so i had to make appointed :wave_cry:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. peppa

peppa Pwincess

ahh bad luck Sandra, soon be Thursday tho. Good luck :)
  4. kel78

kel78 Full Member

Oh hun what a blag, its so awful when you have worked yourself up to be let down, keep your spirits up and stay excited its sooo worth it...Do you not a cdc in your local area?
  5. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

O what a shame , its hard when you get all ready to start then cant, never mind by the end of the week you will be sorted.xx
  6. chrisfromengland

chrisfromengland Full Member

i didn't know that chemists sold cambridge diet
  7. paulsan

paulsan Member

thanks for your replys i am only learning how to get around this site its the lipotrim total replacement i am starting roll on thursday
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.