DELETE PLEASE

Aha there you are Jennie - I'd wondered where you'd disappeared to :) Good to see you back again

Went a bit mad on Sunday trying to get down to my target so I did a 4k run and 60 mins on the xtrainer - worked though ;)

30 min walk to group on Monday plus 30 min walk into town, resting today so far. Zumba planned for tomorrow.

Aha there you are Jennie - I'd wondered where you'd disappeared to :) Good to see you back again

Went a bit mad on Sunday trying to get down to my target so I did a 4k run and 60 mins on the xtrainer - worked though ;)

30 min walk to group on Monday plus 30 min walk into town, resting today so far. Zumba planned for tomorrow.
Congrats on getting to target!

Re: Body Magic

Thanks Emmy. I was away on my honeymoon for 2 weeks (ooo la la :) ) and I didn't worry about food/exercise etc for about a month. I swam every day I was away, drank 2 litres of water a day and enjoyed everything that was on offer (in moderation of coarse)...I ended up losing a pound! I was delighted that I could at least maintain while being 'off plan'.

How are you getting on? Are you near your target?? You're fairly burning metal with all the body magic you're doing :)

Thanks Emmy. I was away on my honeymoon for 2 weeks (ooo la la :) ) and I didn't worry about food/exercise etc for about a month. I swam every day I was away, drank 2 litres of water a day and enjoyed everything that was on offer (in moderation of coarse)...I ended up losing a pound! I was delighted that I could at least maintain while being 'off plan'.

How are you getting on? Are you near your target?? You're fairly burning metal with all the body magic you're doing :)

Congratulations! Totally the right approach too, relax, enjoy yoursef and don't worry about food/exercise ;) Well done for losing a pound too! It's great when you realise you can do that as well as being off plan isn't it? I find myself making unconscious decisions whilst off plan to eat fruit and veg and other healthy stuff in amongst having treats - I think that's the key thing about SW - it's changing your way of thinking for good.

I had a few weeks away from this post myself due to having to travel away to help my family with a few things so my normal body magic activities waned somewhat but I was busy rushing around clearing a house and keeping busy so it was unconscious body magic. Managed to catch a nasty cold/cough too so that knocked me out for a bit.

Despite all that I was very happy to reach target on Monday this week at group - I was desperate to get there this week at my home group before I have to go away again for a few weeks. I will go to group where my family live but it wouldn't have been the same to hit target at another group so I was so pleased to give my consultant the chance to see it - she had tears in her eyes when presenting me with my certificate and badge :D I also got my 2.5st award at the same time - a great day!

Not far for you to go now hey? Just over a stone - you'll get that easy in the next few weeks I bet ;)

Zumba tonight :) Boxercise planned for tomorrow night hopefully

Decided to deliver a letter by hand on my lunch-break instead of getting a lift after work - took an hour in total. Saved valuable after work time, and got some extra walking in!

Did my Zumba tonight as planned (60 mins) but also had to run there (pretty much flat out!) as I was (as ever!) running late so an extra 10 minutes or so of running on top! I think I got a bit too into the Zumba as well and may well be aching tomorrow :(

Congratulations! Totally the right approach too, relax, enjoy yoursef and don't worry about food/exercise ;) Well done for losing a pound too! It's great when you realise you can do that as well as being off plan isn't it? I find myself making unconscious decisions whilst off plan to eat fruit and veg and other healthy stuff in amongst having treats - I think that's the key thing about SW - it's changing your way of thinking for good.

I had a few weeks away from this post myself due to having to travel away to help my family with a few things so my normal body magic activities waned somewhat but I was busy rushing around clearing a house and keeping busy so it was unconscious body magic. Managed to catch a nasty cold/cough too so that knocked me out for a bit.

Despite all that I was very happy to reach target on Monday this week at group - I was desperate to get there this week at my home group before I have to go away again for a few weeks. I will go to group where my family live but it wouldn't have been the same to hit target at another group so I was so pleased to give my consultant the chance to see it - she had tears in her eyes when presenting me with my certificate and badge :D I also got my 2.5st award at the same time - a great day!

Not far for you to go now hey? Just over a stone - you'll get that easy in the next few weeks I bet ;)

Zumba tonight :) Boxercise planned for tomorrow night hopefully

Ah well done! I'd say you feel great at target :) It's such an achievement. All the hard work paid off :) I had a wee gain (.5lb) this week but it should have been more so I don't mind. I don't know if I'll get to my target in the next few though :p I feel so fit at the moment that I'd be happy even to stay at this weight (I carry it well :) ) I walk every day with my dog, with that and my exercise class I'm toning nicely so Slimming World has pretty much been a life saver for me.
I'm on the Minimins app at the moment so I can't see your stats. Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to reach your target?

Wednesday - two 40 minute walks with the doggy
Thursday - 30 minute walk and dog agility class which involved a good bit of running!
Today 40 minute walk dog friend :)

Ah well done! I'd say you feel great at target :) It's such an achievement. All the hard work paid off :) I had a wee gain (.5lb) this week but it should have been more so I don't mind. I don't know if I'll get to my target in the next few though :p I feel so fit at the moment that I'd be happy even to stay at this weight (I carry it well :) ) I walk every day with my dog, with that and my exercise class I'm toning nicely so Slimming World has pretty much been a life saver for me.
I'm on the Minimins app at the moment so I can't see your stats. Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to reach your target?

I joined on 15th October 2012 and hit target on 24th June 2013 so I think it was 35 weeks and a total loss of 35.5 lbs or 2st 7.5lbs. I'm not a very fast loser and was delaying losing towards the end as I was away visiting family so I was going to another group locally and not my 'home' group so I didn't want to hit target until I was back with my own group and consultant :D

I'll hold here for a while and let my body get used to the new weight then see if I can drop a final half a stone to make it 3st in total and get me to 9st ;)

Cool :) well that'll save you a few quid in the mean time. Hopefully you'll get on OK in your new group. I went to my fitness class on a Saturday for the first time today...it was tough going but I'm glad I dragged myself out of bed for it. It was in a park, using those outdoor exercise equipment you get in some parks here (don't know if they're in the UK) and about 10-15 minutes running. An hour and ten minutes in total.

Im joining up. I started boxercise yesterday at my local gym. It was hard but didn't stop and completed the full hour and very proud of myself. :D I went with a friend and trainer said we did really well and some people throw up and don't complete their first week.

Im joining up. I started boxercise yesterday at my local gym. It was hard but didn't stop and completed the full hour and very proud of myself. :D I went with a friend and trainer said we did really well and some people throw up and don't complete their first week.

Was just thinking this sounded really good until read the bit about throwing up!

Was just thinking this sounded really good until read the bit about throwing up!

Lol I'm pleased I didn't how embarrassing would that have been!
It is intense but felt exhilarating afterward. Then I felt it the next day lol

Went to my fitness class last night after a week off from it. Felt great to be back. I started the class back in February and the first night I almost threw up!!

Might do some stretching and yoga poses now and then I have an hour of running after my dog at agility training tonight :)

Back