DELETE PLEASE

Re: Body Magic

Body attack class and a 30 minute walk with hunter xx

Attachments

• 1368649519879.jpg
    1368649519879.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 78
20 minute walk to Zumba, 60 mins of Zumba and 20 minute walk home - unfortunately the extra 20 minutes spent gossiping with my SW chums after Zumba doesn't count :D

Waiting to see whether my many precautions this week have saved me from another midge massacre ;)

30 minute walk to SW group this morning. 30 minutes back home. Quite pleased with that considering only 6 weeks ago it took me a good 45 minutes.

i try and do 30-50min on my exercise bike and dance for a couple of songs to get my cal burn rate up when i can.

Zumba tonight for 60 minutes - jeez our instructor is hardcore! Walked very fast to Zumba so another 20 mins but got a lift home as I'd had enough for one day :)

Re: Body Magic

Omg ...really kicked ass at body attack.. if i may say so myself lol...now I know all the moves...I really gave it my all... and it almost killed me...haha.. but feel good I gave it my all.. although almost vomited at one point..oops.... xxx

45 mins of boxercise tonight, boy my shoulders will be feeling that tomorrow - first time I've been back to that class since January, how time flies! Also 15 mins walk to the gym to get to the class and 15 mins home.

30 minute walk to group this morning. Got my Bronze award at group today :) Almost got the Silver :D

Walked/ran to and from group on Monday and then did L2 30DS workout yesterday. Zumba night tonight as well :)

4 mile walk today. The wind was against me all the way there. Home again now, my legs are already aching. Roll on weigh in tomorrow!

Race for Life yesterday (5k) - finished in 25 mins 30 secs even with a nasty cough, sore throat and no voice, delighted with myself :)

Back