Deliveries ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH sorry nothing to do with the diet

Hi Kath

I went down to my local ANC depot when i qualified as a counsellor and filled in a disclaimer form (and even drew a pretty little picture to indicate where they should leave my delivery if it wasn't my usual delivery driver) and no problems so far!

Lyn

If you telephone the orderline and ask for your consignment number then phone your local depot they can contact the driver and give you an approximate time he will arrive at your home.

You can also arrange for before ten delivery but there is a charge for this.

Linda
Fab thanks Linda, I've just got the consignment number from the orderline and will phone ANC this afternoon if I don't see sign of delivery

Poor Kath, makes you feel like life is standing still!

I guess it'll be easier once you've had contact with the delivery company.

when did you train?

End of May :) Nearly killed me, I was the only one sole sourcing with all that lovely food about!

Hi Kath

I went down to my local ANC depot when i qualified as a counsellor and filled in a disclaimer form (and even drew a pretty little picture to indicate where they should leave my delivery if it wasn't my usual delivery driver) and no problems so far!

Lyn

Lol, they'd never find it if I drew a picture, not with my severe lack of artistic skills :D

I'm a little reluctant to sign anything telling them to leave stock....the paranoid in me tells me I may not get my stock and then what would I do if they said they'd delivered it :eek:

If I'm going out on a deliver day, I just stick a note on my front door asking the driver to leave the order around the side of the house and sign it. My driver said as long as I've signed the note, he can leave it for me.

Like the others have said he always come around the same time of day, which does make life easier.

All the best with your CDC business :)

If I'm going out on a deliver day, I just stick a note on my front door asking the driver to leave the order around the side of the house and sign it. My driver said as long as I've signed the note, he can leave it for me.

Like the others have said he always come around the same time of day, which does make life easier.

All the best with your CDC business :)

Thank you :)

My delivery arrived hoorah! Although the contents are a bit battered :rolleyes: I've just spent the last half an hour sellotaping the cartons back up.

I chased up the delivery and there is one girl at the depot who is particularly helpful the others not so. But she phoned him and he said he was very busy and he would not make it before 3pm :( But he arrived at 10 minutes to :D He looked very harassed poor fella.

My first CD delivery came and I had to collect it from the depot, but i signed a disclaimer whilst I was there and now they drop them in my shed. Its really easy.

End of May :) Nearly killed me, I was the only one sole sourcing with all that lovely food about!

Know what you mean. I had intended to SS a the course but ended up having a 'spontaneous-AAM' as you said it was too good to pass by.

I'm a little reluctant to sign anything telling them to leave stock....the paranoid in me tells me I may not get my stock and then what would I do if they said they'd delivered it :eek:
I hope it would never happen like that.
Thank you :)

My delivery arrived hoorah! Although the contents are a bit battered :rolleyes: I've just spent the last half an hour sellotaping the cartons back up.
were the sachets ok? I wouldn't mind doing running repairs on the boxes ,but no-ones going to want to buy creased or crumpled packs.
I chased up the delivery and there is one girl at the depot who is particularly helpful the others not so. But she phoned him and he said he was very busy and he would not make it before 3pm :( But he arrived at 10 minutes to :D He looked very harassed poor fella.
Poor man. But at least he knows who & where you are now.

Are you ready to get going as a CDCnow?
Have you got any customers waiting?
I'm asking this partly out of curiosity & partly because I went to the training day last week-end. I'm on holiday in August & am trying to work out if there's any real prospect of getting a couple of clients up & runnung before I go, or if I'd e better waiting til after we get back from the hols before trying to enlist any customers.

I hope it would never happen like that.

Poor man. But at least he knows who & where you are now.

Are you ready to get going as a CDCnow?
Have you got any customers waiting?
I'm asking this partly out of curiosity & partly because I went to the training day last week-end. I'm on holiday in August & am trying to work out if there's any real prospect of getting a couple of clients up & runnung before I go, or if I'd e better waiting til after we get back from the hols before trying to enlist any customers.

The packs are mostly ok, there are a couple which look a bit too creased and about 3 of the tetras are bashed but I've tried to squeeze them back into shape. I'll just use them myself instead though probably. One box of bars had a particular hammering but I've got them all out and a couple of the packets are marked but perfectly fine.

I have two clients starting on Sunday (my parents in law) and also my sister in law and her fella will be switching to me next week. They're not far from goal now though but I've been advising them all along and they've been waiting to come over to me.

When in August do you go and how long for?

I've prepared my bit for the Cambridge web page and just waiting to hear back from them if it's ok. I'm hoping I'll get a few customers from that. My area is flooded with CDCs and there seem to be adverts in every paper and shop!

The packs are mostly ok, there are a couple which look a bit too creased and about 3 of the tetras are bashed but I've tried to squeeze them back into shape. I'll just use them myself instead though probably. One box of bars had a particular hammering but I've got them all out and a couple of the packets are marked but perfectly fine.
as long as it's justa few &you'd use them anyway then I guess it's ok.
I have two clients starting on Sunday (my parents in law) and also my sister in law and her fella will be switching to me next week. They're not far from goal now though but I've been advising them all along and they've been waiting to come over to me.
that's a nice way of getting going.

When in August do you go and how long for?
from the middle for almost 3 weeks. !st time i've been out of the country in abut 20yrs. It just seems rather a long time if I've got a couple of customers newly up & running, even though my sponsor will happily babysit.

I've prepared my bit for the Cambridge web page and just waiting to hear back from them if it's ok. I'm hoping I'll get a few customers from that. My area is flooded with CDCs and there seem to be adverts in every paper and shop!
Hmm that's a worry. What does cambridge say in the event that they've saturated an area with CDC's?
It may not have happened yet but the possibility must have been discussed.
Have you asked anyone at HQ?

Hmm that's a worry. What does cambridge say in the event that they've saturated an area with CDC's?
It may not have happened yet but the possibility must have been discussed.
Have you asked anyone at HQ?

If your sponsor can cover you for 3 weeks then that will be fine won't it :)

Well I don't see as they'll do much about it at HQ...guess it's down to how good a counsellor you are and how well you promote yourself. My counsellor is in my area and she's very very busy, too busy in fact - she's good though and that's why :)

It's just getting the clients in the first place that will be difficult I think

If you start with your family members, then I'm sure they'll tell lots of others about it & so on.

One thing that did cheer me up ( in a not v nice way I'm afraid) is the Obestiy Map they used at the training day. The 2 fattest aras of the country are the N.E & us here in the West midlands. So no shortage of potential custom.

If you start with your family members, then I'm sure they'll tell lots of others about it & so on.

One thing that did cheer me up ( in a not v nice way I'm afraid) is the Obestiy Map they used at the training day. The 2 fattest aras of the country are the N.E & us here in the West midlands. So no shortage of potential custom.

Yes I noticed that! Some areas have no CDC's, the woman who sat next to me on training day said there wasn't one for miles where she lived and she'd be the only one if she qualified.

Any news on your papers yet Jane?

I've sponsored 10 in my area, and they all have varying degrees of business. There are 4 in Bexley alone (where I live). I think the amount of business you get will be a bit related to how much effort and time you have to put into it. And everyone knows a different circle of people, so that all helps.

I've sponsored 10 in my area, and they all have varying degrees of business. There are 4 in Bexley alone (where I live). I think the amount of business you get will be a bit related to how much effort and time you have to put into it. And everyone knows a different circle of people, so that all helps.

Yep definitely :)

My sponsor is insanely busy and run off her feet, I don't know how she keeps up poor thing.

Yes I noticed that! Some areas have no CDC's, the woman who sat next to me on training day said there wasn't one for miles where she lived and she'd be the only one if she qualified.
where was she from? wouldn't happen to be hereford would it? My sponsor has recently sponsored someone who live over there& there seems to be no-one on the CD web site from the whole county.
Any news on your papers yet Jane?
just a note acknowledging receipt of them.
I'm a bit panicky now as I wrote all sorts of notes around the answers as I found a few of the Q's a bit ambiguous. At the time I thought it'd help ,but now I'm wondeing if they'll just think it's a disorganised mess.
Debs,which do you find more useful, 1)word of mouth or 2)flyers etc in the village shop etc?or 3) referrals from Cambridge?
Yep definitely :)

My sponsor is insanely busy and run off her feet, I don't know how she keeps up poor thing.
Mine too. She has told cambridge that she can't take on any new referrals at the present time (she's pretty well a full time CDC). I'm not sure that I'll make much difference to her though as we are quite a long way apart.

if you & your sponsor live close & she is over run, would/could she divert a few clients your way?

just a note acknowledging receipt of them.
I'm a bit panicky now as I wrote all sorts of notes around the answers as I found a few of the Q's a bit ambiguous. At the time I thought it'd help ,but now I'm wondeing if they'll just think it's a disorganised mess.

Mine too. She has told cambridge that she can't take on any new referrals at the present time (she's pretty well a full time CDC). I'm not sure that I'll make much difference to her though as we are quite a long way apart.

if you & your sponsor live close & she is over run, would/could she divert a few clients your way?

Don't worry Jane, when Gill phoned me about mine she said I'd done really well and the only thing was that I could have maybe expanded a bit more on some points. So if you've done that you'll be fine :)

Yes hopefully my CDC will redirect some clients to me when I'm up and running properly. Had my first proper client last night, although he's a friend and he went off with a spring in his step and feeling ready and raring to go bless him - it was lovely seeing him feeling so positive about the diet.

Don't worry Jane, when Gill phoned me about mine she said I'd done really well and the only thing was that I could have maybe expanded a bit more on some points. So if you've done that you'll be fine :)
That's a relief.
I just wondered after I'd sent it in that they might have wantedthe Multiple choice Q's left unadulterated. So you think that I won't get marked down for it even if some of it is gibberish?
Yes hopefully my CDC will redirect some clients to me when I'm up and running properly. Had my first proper client last night, although he's a friend and he went off with a spring in his step and feeling ready and raring to go bless him - it was lovely seeing him feeling so positive about the diet.

Oh good. that's what you need early on sn't it, a couple of really motivated straightforeward clients.

Back