Delivery of Shakes and Bumper pack question?

Dreaming2010

I ordered my shakes Friday at about 6pm - I guessed that they would be delivered on Tuesday (Tomorrow) - although had a secret hope they would arrive today :eek: - is that right, will they arrive Tuesday?

Also are the Bumper packs usually on offer or is that just a current offer?

Thanks - cant wait to start! :D

Guessing that they Don't work over the weekend...your delivery most lightly will be tomorrow.

In the meantime you could be cutting down on carbs to help the transition into ketosis to go quicker.

I think someone said the bumper pack were on offer since Christmas...

Thanks - I have been "trying" to cut down on carbs, but I am an all or nothing girl and its soooooo difficult! hehe...oh well small steps, long journeys I suppose! :)

I know it is not easy but every little bit will help with the withdrawals from carbs...

I was stupid and carbed up as I had one of my events this weekend :( I have been through the carb withdrawal often now. Got my painkillers ready lol

I ordered thurs evening dream and my came today. So, I would guess you are right with tuesday :) xxx

Thanks Isis1981...carb withdrawel has got to be the worst part - once you are through though, its all plain sailing! I tend to stock up on painkillers, water and not take my purse to work so I cant buy anything from the shop! hehe :)

Good idea with the purse Dream :) I am self employed, so gonna have to focus hard on work lol

You are right about the carb withdrawal. I love the energy that comes after :) We will be fine with this dream. Especially when the pounds drop off. For me it will be a loooong journey, but my seat for the journey is comfortable at present lol

hehe...one day at a time! My seat is comfortable at the moment but my brain is being fuelled by carbs..:)...its normally 6pm-7pm I really start to struggle in the first couple of days - Im sure I grow horns..people are best to stay clear! haha

Lol!! I have found my sense of humour can be a bit hit and miss with carb withdrawal x

Back