Delivery times

jcjazzy

Silver Member
Hi Folks, Planning ahead :)-can someone please let me know how long delivery is between placing the order and its arrival.Also is it royal mail, or others and does it need to be signed for?Much obliged x

Morning :)

Delivery is courier so you have to sign for it. I've found that the delivery time is usually good - next day or day after.

I'm not aware of them delivering on Saturday - may be an idea to give them an email or ring and ask what they can do :) I work from home so am always in to take delivery.

I ordered mine on a saturday and got it on the tuesday, comes via citylink

Sorry if I'm being a bit thick,but what happens if you are not in when delivery arrives?I work full-time.Thank you.

apparently, they will attempt to deliver twice, if you arent in both times you have to pick it up from citylink (wherever that is!!)

Can you get it delivered to work?

Hi Jan, I suppose I could get it delivered to work.How big are the boxes for the month?
Thank you all for your helpful comments so far x

I never ordered a months worth so I don't know sorry - the others will know though - I'm sure someone will be along who can tell you. x

Thanks Jan, I am getting excited about eventually eating again :D and want to know I'll get back on track after my holiday in July!Forward planning.I see your on Lipotrim at the mo.Do you intend to do it much longer before going back to DC?

I'm going to do another 3 weeks - I won't be where I want to be unfortunately as my losses have slowed down considerably, but I want to do the full 2 week 'proper' refeed before I go on a short break in June. I'm hoping I'll lose those 2 weeks too!
I'm not sure now what I'll do after that but I'm certainly not going to let the DC foods I've still got go to waste so I'm thinking low GI as they fit with that quite well (I THINK that's right .... as I type I'm doubting myself so hopefully someone will confirm that or put me right! Lol)

How much longer are you going to do? How have you found LL? x

Last time I ordered the month's supply, I got three boxes, not just one. Two of them were reasonably heavy.

me too, i got 2 quite heavy boxes then realised all my shakes were missing so they sent out another box!

I'm going to do another 3 weeks - I won't be where I want to be unfortunately as my losses have slowed down considerably, but I want to do the full 2 week 'proper' refeed before I go on a short break in June. I'm hoping I'll lose those 2 weeks too!
I'm not sure now what I'll do after that but I'm certainly not going to let the DC foods I've still got go to waste so I'm thinking low GI as they fit with that quite well (I THINK that's right .... as I type I'm doubting myself so hopefully someone will confirm that or put me right! Lol)

How much longer are you going to do? How have you found LL? x
LL has been ok..but my experience of the counselling and CBT side of it has been pretty appalling.This has put me off quite a bit I must admit,although the results are great.However I plan to do a (4 week) shortened version of the RTM (refeed) before my hols ,and then start DC on my return as I'll still have a few stone to lose.I must admit I'm reaaly looking forward to it!
Thank you all for your help so far xx

Back