deluxe essential pack

phill1978

wants to get slim
just ordered the deluxe essential pack tonight needed a calculator im using the old switch books, thought i should update it cost me 2295 hope its worth the money

Should be good Phil, I think it includes the shopping and eating out guides too. I use these a lot.

Next time I need a weighing scales have been toying with the idea of ww scales but they are very expensive as are most of their products. Hope you are pleased I love new stuff

I got mine last year its well worth having
I really want a ww pedometer plus but its £18 so I will get one when Ive lost 2 stones as a reward.....

i downloded a points calculator on my i pod,but then keep foorgettin to take my ipod to work lol

I got mine last year its well worth having
I really want a ww pedometer plus but its £18 so I will get one when Ive lost 2 stones as a reward.....

Great reward idea. Have not got one myself, but those that do at my class love it and wouldnt be without it. Not long to wait before you get one now :D

I couldn't live without my calculator or my WW scales, Vanda they are expensive but an absolute godsend if I'm honest.

When my scales have weighed their last, I will splash out on ww scales. It can be a reward for my hard work. Everyone who goes to my meeting that has them loves them too, good to hear someone else thinks their great

PACK UPDATE

the pack came in the post today, very happy worth the money the mrs loves the new calculator. having a read through the books :D:D:D:D

Back