Demaris' Diary of Daily Dreams! (Real ones!)

U must be chuffed.

Thankyou so much...its a good feeling isnt it :)
Good on you. :D:D:D;);) . Did you realise u had lost that much It my 4th day and I dont feel as if I have lost anything. How much water are you drinking

fab weight loss. your on the right track. we will see that carefree hippy back again we hope.

Well done Demaris, what a great loss. Way to go girl.
I had the peanut flapjack tonight mixed half of it with half a warm vanilla, and it was ok, nice change.

Good on you. :D:D:D;);) . Did you realise u had lost that much It my 4th day and I dont feel as if I have lost anything. How much water are you drinking

You will lose...providing you have stuck to it. In the first week you lose water and glycogen stores, whch prepares you for ketosis around day 4/5. I totally convinced myself I hadnt lost a thing, as I was nervous and was very pleased to see I had. Keep going hun...it will be worth it! :)

Well done Demaris, what a great loss. Way to go girl.
I had the peanut flapjack tonight mixed half of it with half a warm vanilla, and it was ok, nice change.

Thanks kered! I think I was surprised at how bitter the flapjack was. I really like the shakes, so I think I will stick to that and the occasional soup. I think even a flapjack with clotted cream and pavlove wouldn't tempt me! But I would say, everyone should try it, coz everyones taste is different :D

Thankyou all for your lovely comments :)

Just took the kids to school and I have to be honest I have no energy whatsoever! I really feel for those that are holding down a busy lifestyle as well as doing this.

I am looking at the hoovering and mountain of washing I need to do and thinking ugh!

I suppose it doesn't help that my body has been trying to have a period all week. Its like that first day period thing, but every day. I wish it would just happen and get it over with!

Apart from the fatigue I feel good. No hunger pangs o anything.

I made a pact with my daughter yesterday. She came home from school upset because her swimming lesson didn't go well and she was worried about being behind everyone else. Most kids in her class go swimming with their parents, but Brittany (my daughter) has missed out. With a Mum thats wouldn't dare be seen in a swimming costume I have never taken them.

So, I said to her in a few months time we will both go shopping for a new swimming cozzie and I will take her swimming! I can't let her down now can I? :D

That is definatley a good goal to work for!! and no you cant let her down!! :D

Its good to hear your doing well!!

I felt i had more energy this morning, i got out of bed alot easier than what i usually do! but im only on day two lol!!

Hope you get some energry soon! Glad to see you doing well though :D

I asked my advisor about the 'flapjacks' - and I use that term lightly!! So, she gave me one to try....and OMG!! Why do they call them flapjacks??? I never tasted anything so gross in all my life! The more I chewed to get it away the bigger it got lol. That will not be on my menu for this week!

LOL!

Grats on your loss :happy096: You'll be swimming with your daughter in no time!

Well today I have done nothing! Did the usual housework, but couldn't even be bothered to walk the dog. Its really foggy and horrible up on these moors and I'm cold today. I can't beleive its friday tomorrow already!

Most thing i miss about this, is on a friday i would randomly pick some nice recipe (I loooove cooking) and me and my partner would sit down and eat nice food and drink wine together. Its the only time he really opens up about how his illness has been that week etc. Everyday seems the same now somehow.

I have decided on my birthday which is a month or so away, to have a refeed night of chicken and salad. I don't think I should be drinking shakes on that day! I'm going to talk to my advisor next week and see what she says. Hopefully if I don't have too many carbs I wont pay for it the next day.

But its giving me something to look forard to, i am to be able to buy a new outfit in a different size by then!!

:D:D

You will be able to do it no problem!! I think it will be two sizes down if not more!!!

Hmm that is tough about your partner, could you not sit down and hope for the best? My boyfriend suffers from depression and he doesnt open up to me very often and i can understand how hard it is when you dont know how they are feeling.

Good luck though i hope you do get a chance to talk!!

Well yesterday was horrible, I really don't know how I got through the day. At one point I convinced myself I was harming my body and it would be better to just go back to eating. I felt quite ill really, so exhausted, headachy and dizzy. It was the dizzyiness that frightened me I think. I wonder as this week should be my 'real' TOTM whether its all hormonal. Usually I get quite tearful the day before im due and tired too. And the mood I was in whooooaaa!!

I made tea for everyone, shouted at the kids, slammed pots around and genuinely felt sorry for myself. My partner had no sympathy for me, I don't know what I expected but in his current bipolar state, there has been no emotional support from him over the last 3 months anyway. His meds make him a zombie at the moment, so its hard.

So, I sat myself in the sitting room and watched tellie whilst they were eating tea. And what came on?? The news, and a story about the african crisis of stravation. I looked at pictures of those kids and cried my eyes out. How could i be so selfish? There is me stressing over getting three good shakes a day with all the vits I could need, and those poor kids have nothing. Here I am with too much fat on my body from overeating, and they have their ribs sticking out and will probably die.

That was a wake up call. I play world of warcraft (its a stress reliever!) So I hit my game and then got an early night.

Today is another day!! :)

Well yesterday was horrible, I really don't know how I got through the day. At one point I convinced myself I was harming my body and it would be better to just go back to eating. I felt quite ill really, so exhausted, headachy and dizzy. It was the dizzyiness that frightened me I think. I wonder as this week should be my 'real' TOTM whether its all hormonal. Usually I get quite tearful the day before im due and tired too. And the mood I was in whooooaaa!!

I made tea for everyone, shouted at the kids, slammed pots around and genuinely felt sorry for myself. My partner had no sympathy for me, I don't know what I expected but in his current bipolar state, there has been no emotional support from him over the last 3 months anyway. His meds make him a zombie at the moment, so its hard.

So, I sat myself in the sitting room and watched tellie whilst they were eating tea. And what came on?? The news, and a story about the african crisis of stravation. I looked at pictures of those kids and cried my eyes out. How could i be so selfish? There is me stressing over getting three good shakes a day with all the vits I could need, and those poor kids have nothing. Here I am with too much fat on my body from overeating, and they have their ribs sticking out and will probably die.

That was a wake up call. I play world of warcraft (its a stress reliever!) So I hit my game and then got an early night.

Today is another day!! :)

A demaris!! I play WOW too!!
What are you?? Im a Blood Elf paladin :D
But its my boyfriends game that i stole off him so i only really get to play it when im at his at the weekends!! Its a great game :D

Are you feeling better today??

A demaris!! I play WOW too!!
What are you?? Im a Blood Elf paladin :D
But its my boyfriends game that i stole off him so i only really get to play it when im at his at the weekends!! Its a great game :D

Are you feeling better today??

So far so good, I have decided to split the shakes up and have six during the day instead of 3. Yesterday I went from 10am to 5pm before I had another one, so that might have accounted for my low period.

Blood elf...cool...I love them. But I have a human shadow priest and a warlock. Love it...it de stresses me!! :D

tut tut the alliance? not impressed :p lol

My boyfriends are all alliance too though lol!!
It is a really fun game, very addictive though lol!!

LOL yes it is! I have to limit myself else I would on there for hours!

Well, today is a MUCH better day. I don't feel at all like I did yeasterday. And looking back i think I didn't drink that much water. So to everyone who has crappy days, the next day can be different!!

Whooooooo feeling good ;):D

well glad to see someone else from yorkshire. It must be so hard with kids and your hubby to look after so you deserve a special pat on the back. Your right you need to do it for your sen no one else. I'v got a few tats and wen I get to target I'm thinkin of having one down my spine, my hubby as a few just had a sleeve started bio mechanic style looks quite good

Hey Demaris, You could tattoo us all when we get to our target weights!! lol!! I hate the one on my stomach and want to get it all extended up my side :D

Today was a really good day :)

So much so that most of the time I forgot about the lipotrim. I managed to make a stew for the family and started it simmering this morning, so I was surrounded by the smell, and I didn't think about it all!

I am a bit worried about the weekend. Apparently we are getting snow tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday. Which will be a nightmare if the roads aren't good as I have to get into Hudds to get my lipotrim we live on the moors).

Heres hoping I dont have to live on peppermint tea for the week! :(

Feel fine today too! I have some scales, and they were cheap electronic ones. In the morning I weigh 5lb less than I do in the evening, and if I jiggle around the weight changes....duh i don't know why I bought them. I am now worried that I have lost zero weight this week....roll on tuesday, if the snow will let me get there :eek:

Back